“Very modern and clean! Repeat customer.”

Apex Temple Court Hotel
Ranked #58 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Loved my stay at Apex as the facilities were very clean and modern. The staff is top-notch and very accommodating. I returned here as I loved my last visit back in December 2012. I'd definitely return.

The only drawback is the location (in the financial district), but good working knowledge of the public transit will help you get past that indeed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Apex Temple Court Hotel

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I have stayed at this hotel twice now. The location is absolutely fantastic, just a walk from everywhere we wanted to go. We first stayed in a double room, then for our second stay we were in the suite.

The facilities are excellent and we made use of the room service. The suite was absolutely breathtaking and to be honest, I didn't want to leave. The little touches in the APEX are great- for example, each stay you can take an APEX rubber duck, in order to take the most interesting picture of it and enter a competition for a free stay.

The breakfast is in fact one of the best breakfasts I have ever had- you can tell the products are of the utmost quality. During one of our stays, we dined in the restaurant for dinner. Again, the food was exceptional.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and make sure you sample the breakfast!

This hotel will always hold very special memories for me, so my boyfriend and I will certainly return in the future.

Room Tip: The suites are absolutely stunning!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel, and again have been impressed with the high levels of customer service, friendliness and helpfulness of staff. The hotel is in a great location with great transport connections and within walking distance of Covent Garden, St Pauls, The River etc. Rooms are very comfortable and decorated to a high standard. Breakfast was fantastic, try the eggs benedict, yum! Definitely our favourite in London and what now feels like a home from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed in the Apex overnight on a weekend close to Christmas. Hotel is lovely, clean, staff are friendly and our room was fab. Nice and big, huge bed, a view of the London eye all lit up at night with a big, clean bathroom. Had a fantastic lazy bath with a coffee! We both slept really well and would definitely stay again. We didn't eat here so can't comment on the food, but we had £10 off at the bar given to us at time of booking, so my husband enjoyed some free beers in the little bar area.
We walked to Covent Garden and the Lycemum theater (which was why we were in London) in minutes and it was easy to catch the tube, great location. We got it on a money off offer which made it fantastic value too. All in all loved my Christmas trip to London and the Apex/

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel is fabulous. It was gorgeous and comfortable, the staff was friendly and sweet, and it is in an excellent location. You can walk to numerous tube stations, but I walked everywhere! I walked to Oxford Circus, Picadilly Circus; Covent Square - all on different days. I took a tube to South Kensington, a tube to Portabello. So easy to figure out!

The hotel itself has a fabulous bar downstairs, and the friendliest bartenders.

I really cannot say enough about the fabulousness of this hotel, I felt very lucky to have stayed here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a gorgeous hotel. Clean, modern, good location for walking around the area. The staff are professional and courteous at all times. Our room was luxurious and comfortable. The restaurant was pleasant with a good pre theatre meal offer. Breakfast was nice but vastly overpriced. We found a perfectly decent reasonable priced cafe called Poppins across the road down the left which is open on Saturdays too, as this area of London is a bit if a ghost town at the weekends.
The only thing that spoilt our stay was the very poor wifi. We had enquired at reception but they seemed none the wiser and said they would investigate. We were never updated, which was disappointing. Hopefully they will improve this service.
This is the second time we've used this hotel group and we would not hesitate to use them again as overall the experience is in keeping with the standard we expect for the cost and facilities.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in a Deluxe room just before Christmas and it was fantastic. Deluxe rooms give you unlimited access to the club lounge which allows you to enjoy a few drinks (wine/beer) before your night out, a help yourself continental breakfast of a morning and even some sandwiches round lunch time. It is definately worth stretching your budget that little bit more as we felt it represented great value. Hotel is spotless and gives off such a soothing vibe. When you visit you will understand. Service was attentive, professional and warm. The bed is 10/10, huge and comfortable. I personally would not waste any time researching hotels next time I am in London, this gem is the real deal and I will certainly return. Took a pic of the lounge for those curious. Enjoy.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple