Apex Temple Court Hotel
  • Pool
ME London(London)
Rosewood London(London)
3,883 results
All reviewsfleet streetcovent gardentemple tube stationchancery laneelemis toiletriesgreat hotelthe club loungepaul's cathedralwalk in showerwest endsuperior roomquiet locationcontinental breakfastshort walktrafalgar squarelarge bathroommodern hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed in the hotel over the Easter weekend and had a great time. We were welcomed with Easter chocolates and got all necessary information. We had a nice room with an excellent bathroom, and everything seemed to be brand new. The breakfast (included in the package) was also very good. The location of the hotel in the heart of London is perfect for sightseeing trips. Definitely a place that we can recommend.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I have used several of the Apex hotels in Scotland and in London, but for our purposes this, we think, is the best. My work takes me to the City, so the location is excellent. The hotel is new and the decor is therefore fresh and cool. My only complaint is that our bathroom was cold because the window, dating from the pre-renovated buiding, fitted the frame badly. Otherwise, we had a great stay and everything, including the WIFI, worked perfectly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed here with my fiance recently after a night out for his birthday. The room was immaculate and the service was great. We were upgraded on arrival because of it being a birthday stay which was a nice touch and there was a little note and a box of chocolates for him waiting in the room. The location of this hotel is absolutely brilliant - so close to everything but tucked away at the end of a quiet side road. The check out time of midday was also great (especially after a big night out!). I would definitely stay here again and my fiance is going to recommend it for business use as well as his office is very nearby. Thank you for a great stay!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stayted at this Hotel. We upgraded to a Dlx King and it is really worth it. Massive bed and good size room with lovely balcony. Staff are good and such joy to stay here. I am lookiing already to my next visit.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Deluxe King
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful 3 day stay here.

We were upgraded to a junior suite when the lady at reception found out we were celebrating our first wedding anniversary. The room was gorgeous and huge. The bed was so comfy and the bathroom was lovely. Mirrors were in good light for getting ready and there was a comfortable sofa and two large TV's with excellent choice of channels.

There was a big bus sightseeing stop across the road, so if you visit for pleasure then I highly recommend using this service to sight see.

Staff were very helpful and polite. Hotel is gleaming from top to bottom. In better weather it would have been nice to sit in the courtyard for a drink, but too cold while we were there.

Very impressed with our whole stay, felt well looked after and relaxed by the end of our trip.