“Just like being on holiday”

The Chambers Restaurant
Ranked #7,115 of 22,842 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Just like being on holiday”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is my favourite restaurant to visit when I stay in Hackney.It really has the feel of a Greek Taverna or maybe a Turkish restaurant.I meant to find out the origin of the cuisine but never did.
For those who dont like "Meditteranean" food they do an excellent Sunday Roast too.

Excellent staff who cannot do enough for you.In Summer you can sit on the pavement tables and watch the red double decker buses go by.

You cant do that on a Greek island!!Seriously though excellent place in the middle of the east end of London

London, UK
“Lovely staff, nice atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great menu and fantastic portion sizes along with a nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly efficient staff make for a really nice meal out. I will definitely be back multiple times!

London
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a lovely lunchtime meal. The food was outstanding. The mixed grill was to die for. Sitting outside in the sun, with a cold beer, Cant get much better than this.
A big thanks to the wonderful manager and waitress. Absolutely wonderful service, not pushy, just very efficient!
Cant wait to go back.

Oh and even the coffe was good!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Olympic Breakfast”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family met here for a farewell breakfast after spending an amazing few days together at the Olympic Games. It really was a perfect ending to our trip. There were five of us, my sons had the Full English, which was tasty and more than enough to satisfy their healthy appetites. I went for the Chambers Special, delicious and refreshing. We were made so welcome and they placed the TV so that we could watch the Brownlee brothers win their medals. Will definitely go back, hopefully soon.

Visited August 2012
“Excellent place to eat.”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I had lunch here and was very glad I did. The food was superb. Will definitely go back again. Starter, main and dessert were amazing.

The only bad thing I have to say about the experience was they forgot about our main and we had to ask about it but they apologised and offered a free liqueur. Other than that the service was great.

You can tell the people working there care about providing the finest food and dinning experience possible. I think it's because it is a family run place (at least that's the impression I got).