“Good Spanish food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Iberica Canary Wharf

Iberica Canary Wharf
Ranked #1,405 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ibérica in Canary Wharf brings a real flavour of Spain to the city with our signature style of traditional Spanish cuisine served with a contemporary twist. The selection of hot and cold tapas has been created by our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano, awarded two Michelin Stars for his flagship restaurant in Arriondas, Casa Marcial and 1 for La Salgar, in Gijón. Renowned Spanish designer Lázaro Rosa Violán has created a modern design with traditional elements of Spanish culture woven throughout the space. The open kitchen has been seamlessly incorporated into the design to allow diners to see the chefs in action and experience the energy of a busy service. The bar has a selection of classic and signature cocktails and our Ibérica Delicatessen offers the famous Jamón Ibérico hand-carved to go.
Watford, United Kingdom
“Good Spanish food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We went for lunch and had a selection of cured meats (the chorizo was VERY good) and the selection of cheeses (also very good) plus a range of tapas and a bottle of wine. The wine was very good considering the reasonable price. Overall quality and taste of the food is good, BUT you do pay London prices - reasonable value for money, though. Worth a try.

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Saturday lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went to Iberica last Saturday for lunch. It was quiet, being a Saturday but I have to say this was very nice because it meant we had the staff's undivided attention.

The tapas is very good and I enjoyed it very much my only complaint being size to cost. Lunch excluding a £26 bottle of wine was £74. And they charge 12.5% service which, seeing as their were only two of us, is irritating.

I would definitely go back. As mentioned by another reviewer I would like to try the daily stew.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MatLondon
Tempio Pausania, Italy
“Tapas in Canary Wharf ....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been here during the week and it was somewhat busy. Staff really friendly and helpful especially in taking care of yours coats, jackets and as well as putting your laptop in a safe place.

Food was very good but my partner who knows tapas cuisine well and lived in Spain said that for the same price in Spain you would get double the amount. But this is London and therefore is another story.

I would go back

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Purgatorio99
New Jersey
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I hosted a business dinner here and wasn't sure what to expect with a group of non adventurous eaters. I was surprised at how good the food was!! We had I believe 10 items and all but one were devoured. The decor was very nice as well. Definite must if in Canary Wharf!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tumaini
Chicago, Illinois
“Tapas in Canary Wharf, yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good variety of tapas, excellent presentations, and perfect tapas size to share. This place was crowded, we did not have reservations but were able to get in thankfully as I think without them it would be very difficult. The service was good and the atmosphere equal to most tapas good tapas restaurants. I will make reservations to ensure we can get in next time we are in Canary Wharf!

• Visited March 2013