Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $118.90
from $81.90
from $120.20
2,182 results
All reviews michael jackson mj fan singers and dancers lyric theatre king of pop main singers smooth criminal mj's music female lead greatest hits great tribute audience participation high energy his life upper circle dress circle front row
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My mother’s friends where visiting London and i took them to watch Thriller live . We had amazing time singing and even dancing to the greatest hits ! Recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Loved this show. The music and choreography were brilliant. A must see for any Michael Jackson fan. We were dancing and singing along for the whole show. I would go back and watch this time and again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Loved this all singing & dancing show. Would recommend this show we loved it. For Michael Jackson lovers this is a must.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Its the best snow I have ever seen !! I could se it again and again . The music the dance everthing was just perfect

Reviewed 1 week ago

Really enjoyed the show, the Michael Jackson dancer was excellent. The show follows his music, the young lad playing young Michael was a great singer, and the vocals on the other singers were good. A great time.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Went with me wife we were so excited but we couldn’t even wait until the interval to leave. So disappointing. Was actually woeful!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent show, amazing vocals and dancers. Very good, enjoyable and I loved it. Ignore any negativity on here .. this show will take you through the Jackson five to Michaels latter hits. Really good. Loved it

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Not even the music could save this pup. For Jackson fanatics only. The rest of us should spend the money replenishing our CD collection.

I so wanted to enjoy it, but couldn't wait to leave.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We expected a Musical with characters and the story of Michael Jackson’s music but it was a concert featuring many of his songs.
The singers & dancers were great, it was interactive and I smiled the whole way through.
Feel good show which makes you want to sing along and dance but definitely not a musical.
My daughters didn’t know too many of the songs and therefore lost a bit of interest part way through but us oldies enjoyed it all.
I recommend it to anyone who likes Michael’s music but not if you are expecting it to be similar to ‘Dreamgirls’ and be the story of a singers life & rise to fame.
Just singing and dancing......albeit great singing & dancing!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Set in the west end of london. Easy theatre to get to. Enjoyed watching Thriller.
Dancers were fantastic. . full of energy. Worth a watch.