“Comfort-Comfort-Comfort”
other travelers have booked this property
Large bed (185cm width 190cm length/6 ft 1 x 6 ft 3)
Seating area Smart modern shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Seating area
Smart modern shower room
Shower room
Large bed and large TV (on flexible arm)
Kitchenette - with microwave, fridge, toaster and stove-top/hob
Seating area
The front of the building, studio on the middle floor
Interesting details
Bed and original artwork
Warren Street station and Tottenham Court Road and the end of the street
Regents Park is nearby
Regents park, 10 minutes walk
Nearby Regents Park, 10 minutes walk
Fitzroy Square, 1 minute walk
There is a public cycle hire at the end of the street
University College Hospital, 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfort-Comfort-Comfort”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I cannot say enough good things about our experience in London. From the moment I contacted Michelle regarding the Warren Street apartment, I knew we were in good hands. Response to questions was quick and thorough. The apartment itself, although quite small, was well-equipped. The apartment is well located to two tube stations - an essential component to a successful trip to London. The king-sized bed was very comfortable. All in all, we were extremely pleased with our choice.

IA
Reviewed April 6, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Manchester
Reviewed March 19, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Phoenix
Reviewed December 25, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
Dec 25, 2012
I am very pleased that you felt at home in my apartment and we look forward to your next visit.
“Wow! What a location..”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this apartment after travelling around Europe for 3 weeks. The apartment was exactly as described. Close to 2 train stations, which was fabulous for getting around, we felt like locals by the time we were ready to leave. the whole process from booking to actual check in was a breeze, definately do this again. We loved the area, there was pubs and a convenience store in the same street, so we could grab our bread and milk etc on our way home, at any time.. although we had a cafe style shop next door, we were never disturbed by any noise.. Thank You we had a brilliant stay..

A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Clean - Great Location!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

My husband and I stayed here in September for four nights. The apartment is very clean, newly refurbished and comfortable. We looked for a king sized bed and finding one in London is no easy task. It was lovely. The small kitchenette was perfect for simple meal preparation. It is fully equipped with everything you will need. It was a two minute walk to the tube and close to a grocery store and some small restaurants. It lies on a quiet street. The hosts were so friendly and greeted us with a smile after our 12 hour flight. This is a great place to stay.

Essex
Reviewed October 31, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing