“Comfortable, modern and conveniently located”
other travelers have booked this property
Large bed (185cm width 190cm length/6 ft 1 x 6 ft 3)
Seating area Smart modern shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Seating area
Smart modern shower room
Shower room
Large bed and large TV (on flexible arm)
Kitchenette - with microwave, fridge, toaster and stove-top/hob
Seating area
The front of the building, studio on the middle floor
Interesting details
Bed and original artwork
Warren Street station and Tottenham Court Road and the end of the street
Regents Park is nearby
Regents park, 10 minutes walk
Nearby Regents Park, 10 minutes walk
Fitzroy Square, 1 minute walk
There is a public cycle hire at the end of the street
University College Hospital, 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable, modern and conveniently located”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I found this apartment very comfortable and convenient for our weekend stay in London. It was immaculately presented in a modern style and we were able to settle in very easily.

After some initial confusion about which floor to ring at on arrival (be sure to check in advance so as not to disturb the neighbours as we did!), we were warmly greeted by Michelle who gave us a thorough rundown of the facilities and some pointers on the local amenities and things to do in London. She was also very accommodating in allowing us to leave our luggage at the apartment after check-out so that we could sight-see unburdened before our late evening flight.

The apartment was located within a 2 minute walk of the nearest Tube station and a large supermarket. There were also a range of small cafe-style eateries on the same street and nearby which served good-quality food (and coffee!). The apartment does have all the necessary kitchen facilities should guests wish to prepare a meal to eat in; however, preparation space is limited and we found it was best to keep it simple by choosing things we could easily heat in the microwave.

We very much enjoyed our stay and would recommend this apartment to other couples looking for a comfortable, convenient base from which to sight-see around London.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, modern, comfortable stay in the heart of London.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We loved our stay at 26 Warren St. Everything was brand new and very clean. The tube station is just a few block with a bike rental at the corner and cafes and shops just out the front door. The staff is very accommodating and kind. We will definitely stay here next time we visit Lindon for sure!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Pasadena
Reviewed June 4, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Teresa M
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Perfect for solo traveller”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

I liked the studio, especially that it was perfectly clean. The perfect shower !
Purely white bed linen. Free internet - great bonus.
The location was great for me as I attended a course in Portland place- it took just 10 min walk.
It is on 2nd floor, no lift, so not suitable for people with disabilities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: 100% clean, perfect shower, free internet, , great bed wth purely white bedlinen
Liked least: rather small, but it was advertised as such; it was good enough for me
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Truly Magnificent!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My Daughter and I needed a girlie weekend away and thought we'd take in the sights of London.
The apartments that we stayed in were superb and met all our requirements for the 2 nights that we were there. Right next door to one another so not far to wander through endless corridors!
I had the larger of the 2 apartments with a very comfortable king size bed and a modern bathroom.
A kithenette also catered for all my needs during my stay.
It was close to all amenities especially Oxford Street which is a must for a girlie weekend!
I would certainly recommend it to my friends and family.
Easy access to St Pancras International Station, only a 10 minute walk away.
I am struggling to find any fault with this apartment because it was just what I needed for the time I was there.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stylish Studio - Lovely location”
Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My wife and I spent a week in London and stayed in this studio apartment. It was immaculately clean and featured very stylish décor and furnishings - including a huge King Sized Bed! Although there was no bath, the shower is large and has a bench seat inside. There was even a kitchenette that is well equipped with utensils, pans, crockery and a microwave that is big enough to cook small meals, although we just used it for making coffee!

The studio apartment is located in the heart of London with a massive variety of cafes, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep, in particular round the corner on Charlotte Street where we ate on most evenings. We had planned to use the London Underground to get around as the nearest tube station is just 2 minutes down the road, however, we found that everything we wanted was so close that we walked to most attractions including Camden Town, Buckingham Palace and Oxford Street. We also enjoyed walking through some very beautiful neighbourhoods, old attractive mews, and garden squares. The BT Tower is nearby and was a very handy landmark that helped us to find our way back after exploring the city of foot!

One of the most comfortable places that we've ever stayed in! We will be definitely staying there again on our next trip to London and will be recommending this to friends.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Apr 4, 2012
I am really pleased that you had a good time and look forward to seeing you again. You were one of our first guests at this renovated apartment. Robert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing