“Truly Magnificent!”
other travelers have booked this property
Large bed (185cm width 190cm length/6 ft 1 x 6 ft 3)
Seating area Smart modern shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Seating area
Smart modern shower room
Shower room
Large bed and large TV (on flexible arm)
Kitchenette - with microwave, fridge, toaster and stove-top/hob
Seating area
The front of the building, studio on the middle floor
Interesting details
Bed and original artwork
Warren Street station and Tottenham Court Road and the end of the street
Regents Park is nearby
Regents park, 10 minutes walk
Nearby Regents Park, 10 minutes walk
Fitzroy Square, 1 minute walk
There is a public cycle hire at the end of the street
University College Hospital, 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Truly Magnificent!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My Daughter and I needed a girlie weekend away and thought we'd take in the sights of London.
The apartments that we stayed in were superb and met all our requirements for the 2 nights that we were there. Right next door to one another so not far to wander through endless corridors!
I had the larger of the 2 apartments with a very comfortable king size bed and a modern bathroom.
A kithenette also catered for all my needs during my stay.
It was close to all amenities especially Oxford Street which is a must for a girlie weekend!
I would certainly recommend it to my friends and family.
Easy access to St Pancras International Station, only a 10 minute walk away.
I am struggling to find any fault with this apartment because it was just what I needed for the time I was there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stylish Studio - Lovely location”
Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My wife and I spent a week in London and stayed in this studio apartment. It was immaculately clean and featured very stylish décor and furnishings - including a huge King Sized Bed! Although there was no bath, the shower is large and has a bench seat inside. There was even a kitchenette that is well equipped with utensils, pans, crockery and a microwave that is big enough to cook small meals, although we just used it for making coffee!

The studio apartment is located in the heart of London with a massive variety of cafes, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep, in particular round the corner on Charlotte Street where we ate on most evenings. We had planned to use the London Underground to get around as the nearest tube station is just 2 minutes down the road, however, we found that everything we wanted was so close that we walked to most attractions including Camden Town, Buckingham Palace and Oxford Street. We also enjoyed walking through some very beautiful neighbourhoods, old attractive mews, and garden squares. The BT Tower is nearby and was a very handy landmark that helped us to find our way back after exploring the city of foot!

One of the most comfortable places that we've ever stayed in! We will be definitely staying there again on our next trip to London and will be recommending this to friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Apr 4, 2012
I am really pleased that you had a good time and look forward to seeing you again. You were one of our first guests at this renovated apartment. Robert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing