“Sausage heaven”

The Bratwurst
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Not all sausages are created equal, and ours are the best of the best. Our Bratwurst Sausages are made from a secret recipe developed through the ages and handed down to our award winning butcher.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Right on the edge of Soho, we found a taste of Munich. Delicious currywurst to warm us on a cold winters day. Great value portion of sausage and chips.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderful lunch place that I found which is just of oxford St. As the name suggests they specialise in German food specifically bratwurst sausages. I have been here dozens and dozens of times, each time I go for the double currywurst with chips on the side. They are always generous with their sauces and side portions. the chips are actually really nice as well.

An added reason to go here is that they do the taste card which gets you and your mates 50% off!!!!

I have brought two German mates here when they were in town and they loved it too. If your looking for a nice place for lunch and are sick of pret/ eat and the usual spots then head over to the Bratwurst. They also have good seating areas in door and out.

AMAZING

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've been here several times for luch and everyone I've taken loves the place.

It's great hearty genuine german food - just what you need on a cold winters day.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Need a simple lunch or dinner. Stop here for some very authentic currywurst mit pomme frittes. It was so good.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Found this place yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. I had a double currywurst and chips for £6.95. A pretty good bargain considering there was plenty on the plate. The bratwurst came chopped up and covered in a delicious tangy sauce. They were meaty and very filling. There was also a big pile of chips...crispy to the bite on the outside and melt in the mouth fluffy texture inside! The meal came with a freshly baked roll, again like the chips, crisp on the outside and warm and soft inside!

This was my first visit to this little gem in Soho, on Berwick Street. There's a lot of competition along that road for good quality street food but The Bratwurst was definitely a quality sausage :)