“very atmospheric”
Review of Tudor Barn

Tudor Barn
Reserve with OpenTable
Tudor Barn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,919 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tudor Barn is a gastro pub that offers a huge variety of food. Perfect for a romantic meal, bar snacks or a drink at the bar with friends. Located within the only remaining Tudor Barn in London and 13 acres of award winning parkland, our dining areas offer stunning views over the parkland and moat.
London
“very atmospheric”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Its very quant little restaurant. The food was fresh and well prepared though little pricey
for a out of London place. It has really cosy atmosphere. I would definetly go back and
recommend it to. Beautifully setting makes it more special.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SurjitParkash
Suzie B, Public Relations Manager at Tudor Barn, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and we're delighted that you enjoyed our food and service. In regards to our prices, these are set to reflect the costs etc. that we incur to deliver such service; and despite our being an 'out of London' venue, are prices are consistent with local similar Restaurants.

We hope to see you again soon,
Kindest regards,

“Wedding February 2013”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Tudor Barn staff and venue certainly gave us an amazing wedding day. Amanda was incredibily helpful in the preparation for the day and very knowledgable and on top of all aspects. This allowed this element of the prep to be stess free as we could trust that it had all been taken care of. On the day everything ran smoothly and staff could not have been more friendly and helpfu in ensuring everyone had a brilliant day. The food was lovely and everyone was served in a prompt and organised fashion which was impressive considering they were catering for 135 people. We extended the license until 1am and were very pleased we did so as certainly we weren't ready for the day to end at 12.

Would cerainly recommend it.

2 Thank Iamemmacarter
Firstly, can I thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our venue. We were delighted to host your special day and are so glad that you were pleased with your decision to extend to 1am. 135 guests is indeed one of our larger weddings, however we were delighted that you filled our venue with so many loving friends and family to help celebrate your special day and are happy that each and every one were impressed with our service.
“Incredible venue for a unique wedding in London”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I held my wedding reception at the Tudor Barn on 22 February 2013 and can say the service, staff and the entire team were amazing. I can not fault them at all!

We received so many positive compliments from our guest about the beautiful venue, (lovely Tudor building with breath-taking grounds) delicious food (we had a three course meal, including canapes for the drinks reception) and the friendly staff too.

We had the most wonderful time ever and we know that was mainly down to the incredible events planning team. The day ran so smoothly and everything was so well organised - the staff really put my husband and I at ease on what could have easily been a very stressful day.

Leading up to the wedding, I had regular contact with the events manager, Amanda, who was just amazing! She was always on hand to answer any of my questions no matter how big or small. Charlie, the co-ordinator on the day, made everything run like clock-work and we were able to leave everything in their hands. It is exactly the type of service I could only dream of and they were able to exceed our expectations.

At one point my husband and I were taking pictures outside freezing cold weather (-2 degrees!). I had forgotten my jacket inside and a member of staff offered to go back and get it for me.

This is just one of many examples of how the staff really go out of their way to make an effort and I truly appreciated that. I believe other couples planning their wedding will find the Tudor Barn a wonderful venue just as we did and I would absolutely recommend them!

5 Thank Doyounoah
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review of our Wedding Venue. We were delighted to host your special day and are so glad that you feel that our Events Team, both leading up to and on the day, made your Wedding Day that little bit easier for you to plan and enjoy. Don't forget to come in and see us very soon! :-)
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding venue”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The whole day ran without a hitch. Beautiful venue and grounds. Service and staff were fabulous and have had so many comments made about the wedding breakfast and how beautiful the food was. Will definitely return to the restaurant for the gorgeous food served.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Georgina L
Thank you so much for allowing us to host your very special day! Your wedding was beautiful, and we're delighted that we surpassed your expectations! Come in and visit us soon!

Tudor Barn Eltham
London, United Kingdom
“Great but pick your day!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This restaurant is local to me and my other half but only went after taking advantage of a Groupon half price offer. The food and service could not be faulted, excellent quality and our waitress was friendly but effecient.
The only down side is that the restaurant is below a function room and if you pick a Saturday evening, you stand a chance of hearing the DJ and clonking feet from upstairs.
Wasn't particularly bothered when we went because the music was good but could understand that it could be extremely irritating if you were expecting a nice quiet meal in nice Tudor surroundings.
All in all though, the restaurant is quite exceptional considering it is in the middle of Eltham.
Go and try it.