“Good Visit - Watched The Lego Movie”
Review of Vue Cinema

Vue Cinema
Ranked #181 of 393 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We took our daughter here for a afternoon showing of The Lego Movie on Saturday in Leicester Square, the prices are like any other cinema I've been to. Not cheap for the tickets and not cheap for any snacks either. The staff seemed friendly enough, it wasnt too packed with people as it was the afternoon, however it was getting busy as we left, the lobby area seems quite compact for such a busy place though. Wouldnt put me off of going here again.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"auditorium"
"rows"

Reviewed February 23, 2014

A hot dog for 2.65...reasonable, I feel. That's what the prominent advertising suggests in the lobby. When my 12 year old daughter returned with her hot dog she'd been mugged for 5.35.

Why? The very small print at the bottom of the advert says you have to purchase a 'combo' to get the effective price of 2.65. The menu showing non-combo prices is A4 sized and mounted far away from the point of sale.

A complete fraud and I'll not patronise Vue again. I will recover the 2.70 they stole from me by spending my hard earned cash at Odeon etc, in future.

3  Thank xk140fhc
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Leicester Sq. Vue cinema - avoid it! Totally disorganized. Helpless staff, uncoordinated. Ticket machines hardly work, one cash registry for a line of approx. 50 people, had to sign cc receipt but the lady didn't even find a working pen!!! Chaotic at best. Waited for over 35 minutes and of course missed the previews. Unacceptable.

2  Thank Gregor W
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The Vue theatre at the West End (Leicester Square) is in need of a facelift. The theatre seats are shabby and the floor was sticky. The lounge area looked like a warzone when we arrived. There was so much confusion when we queued to buy our tickets to see Frozen – there was no order, just chaos.

2  Thank Suz2002
See more reviews
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went here on a Saturday evening and it was onviously very busy. I had a buy one ticket get one free voucher and it took a little while to find out where I could but a ticket in person to use the voucher. The queue for the food was extremely long and was not well priced for the money. I would not go here again as it is based in the middle of Stratford Westfields and therefore you have to worry about parking and getting through the crowds and walking up several escalators. It looks posh from the outside but in side it is like any old vue cinema.