“Came recommended and did not disappoint.”
Review of Lily Tandoori

Lily Tandoori
Ranked #1,679 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wonderful restaurant with great food and impeccable service.

The owner and his staff go that additional distance to make your choices and experience one to remember.

While excellently cooked and presented the food was not terribly expensive.

Thank you all at the Lilly Tandoori.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is in a location with several other Indian restuarants. It is a bit small inside, but very elegant. The service was excellent and quick. Everything we ordered was delicious and seasoned perfectly. Not too hot, not too bland. Lots of locals filled the dining room during dinner, which is always a good sign.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I booked this restaurant for a group of 25 people as we were all at an event at Earls Court Exhibition centre and this restaurant was in a convenient location. I can honestly say that everything about this restaurant is brilliant.

The service was outstanding. We were allocated the downstairs dining area (private) at no extra cost and were quite literally waited on hand and foot. The manager was a lovely gentleman who even allowed us back in the restaurant after hours as we were struggling to find somewhere to have a final drink for the evening together. I also really appreciated how helpful they were in splitting the bill by 25, in terms of some people paying cash and others wanting to pay by card.

The value for money was incredible. We all had starters, main courses, poppadums and drinks and it worked out at around £22 each. I can safely say that the quality of food is not affected by the cheap price. It was delicious!

The chicken dopiaza is without a doubt the best I have ever tasted anywhere, and I passed my compliments onto the chef. The fried rice with peas and onions was also very tasty and spicy. The entire group commented on how good the quality of food was and that everybody would endeavour to come back again.

We all attend the same event every year and we will definitely be booking our next get together post-event at this restaurant. Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

perfect environment and excellent food. The staff were most friendly and professional. The prices are reasonable, for London. Recommend highly

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've been eating here a couple of times a year for a few years when on business and staying at the Ibis, just a couple of hundred yards away thankfully. We always bypass the other Indian restaurant a couple of doors away as it's always empty and go to Lily Tandoori, which is usually busy (tells it's own story) ! Food is always excellent, good quick and very friendly and apart from the business crowd, you can easily spot local "regulars" which is also a good sign. I would recommend to anybody and do. Good value in my opinion.