“Beautiful Hotel”

St. Ermin's Hotel, Autograph Collection
Ranked #77 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Most everything good about St. Ermin's has already been mentioned in other reviews. I'll just reiterate a few that bear repeating. The location is perfect for walking just about everywhere.The landscaping & outside appearance is beautiful. The lobby is stunning. The rooms and public areas were all very clean. The staff is exceptional, especially Gary (concierge). Everyone we encountered were very nice and helpful. The largest choice of items for a continental breakfast I've ever seen. We went on a day trip outside of London and they fixed us "to go" bags and beverages delivered to our room at 6:30am. My only complaint would be the lack of space to put anything in the bathroom. Maybe shelves could have been put under the sink?
Enough said. I would not hesitate to stay at St. Ermin's again or recommend it to others. The hotel made our stay in London that much better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KO1910
There are newer reviews for St. Ermin's Hotel, Autograph Collection

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Possibly a bit above our budget but a truly wonderful experience! The setting and the service both impeccable here, and the location perfect fro what we had in mind. The rooms were sparkling clean, and large (especially the bathroom) by European standards; the bedding and linens quite luxurious. We loved the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff, and the continental breakfast that came with our room was sumptuous and presented elegantly. We'd go back in a heartbeat. St. Ermins is a truly special place!

Room Tip: We were given the choice of a lower or higher floor and chose a higher floor. The view was non-exis...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just back from a weekend in London spent on this hotel. One of the best choice I have ever done. Great position, walking distance from everywhere in London. Great staff, nice and friendly, great atmosphere (arriving night time the entrance is astonishing). The only weak point is the room area, I had a nice de luxe room and a very narrow four people family room, too little for a family but we are in london and we are used to get small rooms whereever you go. However despite this, the hotel is worthwhile a stop and it will be my choice next time in the city.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fab65Roma_Italy
Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you are looking for a great hotel near to Westminster / Big Ben area then look no further.
Just about 5 mins walk from Westminster Abbey and Downing Street. St James Park Underground is just next to the hotel so very easy to get about. Impressive entry to the hotel with lovely reception area as you walk in.
We had a room with seperate lounge are which had a convertable sofa bed, ideal for a family.
A friendly atmosphere with a good bar / lounge . A good breakfast served in the restaurant and we also ate in there one night and that was very good too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I hardly can imagine a better placed hotel for a tourist in London than St Ermin's Hotel. Within 15 minutes walking distance from the hotel you have several of the tourist's "musts" like; Buckingham Palace, St Jame's Park, Trafalgar Square, 10 Downing Street, London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey... and many more. Add to that, that you have St Jame's Park underground station in the same block (50 meter walk) as the hotel and you understand what I mean.
St Ermin's Hotel is a very nice, quite and reasonable priced (to be in London) hotel, and the staff is helpful, amiable and professional. When next time in London this will surely be my hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ola K
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times over the last month or so and I have been very impressed on all 3 occasions. I stay for business purposes, so unfortunately I don't get to spend much time in the rooms but they are always perfectly clean with very comfortable beds and powerful showers. Last week I was very fortunate and got upgraded to a suite as the hotel was full, it was fabulous. The buffet breakfast is perfect for my requirements. It is definitely my favourite hotel in the Victoria/ Westminster / St James area. Keep up the great work, I will be back soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SallyJuk
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at St. Ermin's. It was in the perfect location. Tube stop was right around the corner and easy walking distance to just about everything. The staff was friendly and helpful at all times. A shout out to Patrick and Anthony, who were particularly helpful.. The rooms were well designed and comfortable. I would have liked a little more drawer space. Some nice pubs right around the corner also. The hotel was truly impressive and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends