Went to see Robbie Williams at 02. Good location only few tube stops away.
The staff Were really friendly and we got free parking which was an extra bonus!
However the rooms are very basic and the showeroom reminded me of being on a ferry and not a very pleasant odour. Didn't complain as we only paid £100 which I thought was cheap for London.
Decided to eat in the restaurant and the food was really good at £17 for a rib-eye.
The breakfast was busy and no fried eggs when we went in but probably bad timing.
All in all okay but not memorable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located opposite the ExCel Convention Centre, 10 minutes from the O2 and the QEII Park (Olympic Park), the Ibis Styles London ExCel is ideally located for both business and pleasure. Adjacent to the Custom House Stop on the Docklands Light Railway, London's attractions are only a short distance away. With a choice of 305 newly refurbished bedrooms with twin, double and inter-connecting family rooms as well as a choice of apartments; ideal for longer stays. We boast 4 eating options from the newly refurbished breakfast room, to our new coffee shop as well as our traditional 'Pub' rather than a hotel bar. Our new A La Carte Restaurant is open daily from 6pm. The hotel has its own on-site car park (charges apply) as well as a 4 meeting room conference centre, with private dining options available. The hotel is modern, fresh and rates include breakfast and unlimited free Wi-Fi throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Styles London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Custom Hotel London
- Custom House Hotel London
- Ibis Styles London Excel England