“Hidden Gem in Crouch End”
Review of Qui Restaurant - CLOSED

Qui Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Have been here to celebrate my mom's birthday with all the family and I couldn't ask for a better night out.

The staff (Cristina) and the manager (Giancarlo) are very welcoming and the chef (Cristian) is brilliant in what he does.

Have tasted several dishes and I must say that the mushroom and potatoes ravioli, the aubergine millefoglie and the duck sauce fettuccine are definitely outstanding.

They also organised for me an Italian birthday cake from an patisserie they know. The cake was beautiful and the price very reasonable.

Will go back there as soon as I can.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have made Qui our most visited restaurant and consider ourselves fortunate that we live so conveniently close as to make it our "local" of choice. Giuliano and Christina are always warm and welcoming and the Chef is the owner so he takes particular pride in the standard of his cuisine, and always comes over to check that we are happy - which we always are ! He uses highest quality ingredients and adds to this his flair and creativity. plus his love of the food of his region. Couldn't wish for a better way to spend an evening.

1  Thank SoulTherapist
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a great little restaurant that many people may have not come across. It is owner run, the chef, and produces really authentic great Italian food.

The staff are friendly and courteous, the portions large, and prices fair

Should definitely be tried

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Live in the area and we have now eaten at Qui Restaurant many times. Is our first choice if I and my wife take visiting friends out for Italian influenced cuisine. Good and relaxing ambiance, polite and attentive service with the varied menu dishes cooked to a very high standard by the Chef Proprietor.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've eaten at Qui at least half a dozen times. I agree with all of the other reviews. I eat out a reasonable amount and it's so good to find a really good local restaurant which is welcoming and serves good food at fair prices. If you enjoy Italian food it really is well worth a visit. If you live in Crouch End you are fortunate to have such a good restaurant on your doorstep.