“Top quality restaurant”

Ranked #2,814 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Residing in London's poshest postcode, Busaba King's Road has proven to be a tasty pitstop for locals buying their designer wares
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's the first time I've been to the King's Road branch of Busaba, and I think it's excellent. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I'm a huge fan of Thai food and what they serve is superb and delicious. Highly recommend if you're going with a couple of friends or in a group.

There are newer reviews for Busaba Eathai

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Having spent two months holidaying in Thailand I consider myself a quazi-connoisseur of Thai cuisine (I also had a week of cooking lessons which probably has made me more disillusioned). London is littered with Thai restaurants but it is very difficult to find one that offers genuine Thai food with genuine Thai flavours.

I visited Busaba Eatthai on the Kings Road late in the evening and mid-week so I wasn't too surprised to find it relatively empty, this also meant that although the table are communal we managed to get a table to ourselves. It also meant that service was prompt and that we weren't kept waiting for our food.

The menu offers a plethora of options but because it was my first trip I decided to try the benchmarking dish - Pad Thai. I have to say I was pretty impressed by it, definately one of the best Pad Thais I've had outside of Thailand.

I will visit again at a peak time but for the time being I feel that this place can only justify a 4 star rating.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great thai. Friendly staff
Amazing noodles and the Green curry was delicious. I loved it a lot.
Had a lonely lunch and i can't wait to try Myself some noodles too.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ordered a stir fry which at the west end branch comes with a choice of rice, was refused rice and told I would have to pay extra. The waitress bought the wrong green curry which we didn't realise and this turned out to be more expensive. Poor fatty cuts of chicken. Just got a side portion of green vegetables with cashews was about 8 pounds and half the size of other branches. Rubbish by Chelsea standards.

1  Thank JohnScott9000
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoy the Busaba Eathai restaurants as you always can get good food, with great atmosphere and at a good price! My favorite is the Green Curry fried rice and some chicken satay with peanut sauce :)