“lovely veggie lunch”

The Green Cafe
Ranked #38 of 684 Coffee & Tea in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: We are The Green Cafe in Greenwich, London. We serve delicious foods and drinks, using only the very best ingredients with love and care!
Reviewed June 8, 2013

the food was very nice and so was the service, what was not so nice was the Bright PINK nails of the woman making our food.........no thank you!!!

There are newer reviews for The Green Cafe

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Whilst in Greenwich, we had breakfast at this delightful cafe.

The did a very good offer for a breakfast special for £5.00 and it was truly great value for money.

The staff are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble - even my wife's extra hot water and milk (for her tea) were provided quickly with a smile.

It was a lovely way to start the day and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

They have the best staff, the best food, best drinks, it's just the best. I loved it and I Recommended it to everyone I know and when they went, they said they loved it. The food was beautiful. The English Breakfast was very good, it wasn't Fried and the waffles, we're amazing. So Healthy and was the best cafe by far. I have read all the bad comments and believe me they are telling lies! Would I go back...... Hell yeah! The food was hot not cold, the staff we're lovey, kind and the best staff in greenwich. All in all the best and a good taste of Britain if you're a tourist. If I lived in Greenwich, I'd go there everyday. Nothing wrong with that cafè at all.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Found ourselves in Greenwich at Sunday lunchtime and thought the cafe looked promising. Had the fish & chips special which was every bit as good as similar meals we've paid twice as much for elsewhere. Service was brisk and friendly. Just the sort of place you want to find on a day out at lunchtime!

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here on tuesday before leaving london after staying at the ibis hotel which was let me say standard . We tried to go on bank holiday monday but it was too busy for us which was a good sign for us to try it on tuesday ! Its not often that u see all male staff in a cafe but i was pleasantly surprised by their welcoming ,effenciency and manorisms , the food was absolutley amazing ! A tad pricey but well worth it and the fresh orange juice is just morish ! Overall very good food , atmosphere and staff were friendly enough that the young man even advised us of where we should go and what to do in the area or nearby . Bit bemused by previous reviews i read as the experience i had was fitting for a cafè will definetly go back when im back in london !