“Great concept!”

and up
Shoreditch Street Art Tour and Workshop
Ranked #193 of 1,718 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: A pop-up mall based in the heart of East London. Opened in 2011, BOXPARK is constructed using stripped, and refitted shipping containers, creating 40 exciting pop-up spaces. Filled with a mix of fashion and lifestyle brands, galleries, cafes and restaurants - BOXPARK places local and global brands side-by-side, creating a unique shopping and dining destination. BOXPARK is not some run-of-the-mall shopping centre. It's a living, fertile community of brands packed with talent, innovation and attitude that puts creativity and fashion back where they belong: on the street.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I regularly go to Boxpark as it's round the corner from my work and is great if I want to treat myself to some delicious food. The free events are also great as you get to experience original music and art under one roof!

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

As we have learnt about this, we dropped-in on our way to Brick Lane market.A trully successful concept that sends strong signals to the traditional shopping malls.We like the concept to promote and support small businesses. On the ground floor, we had the best doughnuts at Dum Dum donutterie. The texture of the dough and the wide variety of toppings were heavenly. A few of us do not fancy doughnuts until this life - changing visit.Great smiles.on our faces.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Cool events, nice space to hang out and eat and drink with friends. Lovely shops and a fascinating construction.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Lots have been said already about this pop up mall. Yes there are a few too many brands creeping in. Yes some of the stuff can be a bit pricey, but if you are looking for cutting edge, that just a little bit different then the shops here, tick both of those boxes and more. As the shops are small containers, stock isn't huge and you may think its going to be a bit intimidating when its just you and the shop assistant in a confined space, but believe me it isn't. I have met some wonderful shop owners and assistants since I have been coming here and have found them to be very helpful and passionate about what they do. If I am going to give a specific recommendation then visit the brother and sister team at Tinned Bananas for quirky prints, and Beauty Mart has some wonderful cult beauty products. Great for stocking fillers. I cannot comment on the upstairs food court, as only being a matter of yards from Brick Lane, I am afraid there is only one food choice for me!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

box park is such a unique idea that has been extremely well executed. the use of the re-conditioned shipping containers to create a pop-up shopping and dining experience is genius.

the shops are very cool, offbeat, with a design and hipster edge to them. very on trend, as is the whole vibe of box park. after checking out the art and shopping scene downstairs, you head to the upper level, which has a nice open outdoor feeling to it, and take a seat at any one of the bars and restaurants that catch your eye. if the weather is good, be sure to get there early to get a seat. its a very popular drinking spot on a friday afternoon.