“Lovely bite to eat ”

Jamie's Italian Stratford
Ranked #6,458 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jamie’s Italian is a contemporary and informal restaurant with a menu that reflects Jamie Oliver’s passion for authentic Italian cooking, delivered with his own unique twist on classic recipes. Beautiful rustic dishes are created using carefully sourced, higher-welfare ingredients for the best flavour, but still at great value. This is a relaxed, affordable and accessible environment where the style, atmosphere and menu can be easily adapted to suit any occasion. KNOWN FOR Child friendly; great value, quick lunch; special occasions; group bookings, party planning.
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I was on recent trip to London and stopped off at Westfield Stratford on my way home. I decided to go into jamie's as It seemed like a nice chilled out environment. My waitress was a young lady called Demi, she advised me on what to eat as it was my first time.

All the choices I was given I took and ate, the meal was superb the chefs really know what they are doing .

I would recommend anyone to go and visit this Jamie's especially if all the staff are as helpful as demi.

Jamie's Italian R, Manager at Jamie's Italian Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hi Nixon1994, we're really glad to hear that you had such a nice meal with us and that Demi took such good care of you. Thank you for letting us know and we will make such she is thanked and rewarded by the team here. I do hope you will come and visit us again very soon, we've just launched a new menu with some delicious new dishes on it. If you'd like me to book you a table next time you are in the area, please email me on jen.blow@jamiesitalian.com. Thanks.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Warm evening and people dining outside, very Italian! Our waiter was very prompt and polite. The choices on the menu I felt were quite standard and could be Carluccios or ASK Italian. The garlic bread was nicely presented and tasty. I had the pasta with spicy sausage, it was very tasty, the pasta cooked to perfection. My wife had the gnocchi which she enjoyed and our sons thouroughly enjoys the bolognase. The homemade lemonade was nice, the deserts ok.....on the way home we discussed the food, we all thought very nice, had better, doesn't stand out for the other two comparable brands. I would go back....but wouldn't choose this brand over others.

Hi Algi, thanks for leaving such a nice review of your recent meal with us. I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed your meals and I hope you come to visit us again soon. We've just launched our brand new menu today, if you enjoyed the sausage pappardelle I think you'd love the new meatball dish, made with fiery N'duja from Cobble Lane right here in London. We really pride ourselves on using the best quality ingredients we can and I hope that taste shines through. Next time you come in, email me on jen.blow@jamiesitalian.com and I'll book you in. Thanks.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Andrew and his team for once again a wonderful family meal. Considering how busy it was, our waitress and staff made time to discuss all 7 vegetables in the kids sauces and all were very knowledgeable about the menu.

Looking forward to coming back again, thank you Jamie for kids eat free!

Hello! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and the team looked after you. If you could email me on jen.blow@jamiesitalian.com and let me know when you dined with us I can make sure your waitress is recognised for the great service she has provided. We all look forward to welcoming you and the family back again very soon. Thank you.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant if you can get a seat outside and watch shoppers to and fro.
Our waitress was very nice and attentive.
Food was of a good quality and although we thought our garlic bread was okay, the chef wasn't happy with it and another was brought out = 2 for the price of one!!
Midweek deal meant that the children ate free so it was excellent value.

Jamie's Italian R, General Manager at Jamie's Italian Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased to hear you have enjoyed your visit with us. Our chefs are very passionate about the food they loving prepare and cook that when they are not entirely happy with it, they will always try to correct it for our valued guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Big Love

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Big thanks to Andrew and the team down at Jamie's Italian Stratford for making our visit great. Not only was the food great, the service great but where made to feel at home and relaxed. Especially amazing considering how busy it was. Really loving kids eat free through the holidays as well, very generous! Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all again soon, Jody, Becky and the girls x

Hi guy's,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It's always such a pleasure to welcome you back to the restaurant and so great to hear the girls love it too. We strive to make each and every guest feel welcome and at home in our restaurant along with delivering great food and service. It makes me very happy to hear that all our hard work comes across as a great experience for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon

Big Love