“Good burger. That's it.”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
OR
Ranked #515 of 1,667 Quick Bites in London
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Very good burger, but I didn't like the service. Ok, GBK have minimun service, there is no table order...anyway, if I come to the restaurant, almost empty, and I cross eyes with 2 waiters and I say "Hi", will be nice to have response back. Same when I left, i say "thanx bye bye" to 2 staff member who were looking to me, but nothing.
So not friendly "service", at least at the o2 one, but really good burgers.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (154)

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Popped in here for lunch before attending a matinee at the O2. Full of people and a vibrant atmosphere. The seats were quite close together which meant you overhead other people's conversations. You choose your food then go to the counter to order and pay. There were just two of us and we ordered a burger each with no sides or drinks (water is available and free). The burgers arrived really quickly and were absolutely delicious. One of us had a burger with bacon and cheese, the other a burger with smashed avocado and bacon. We would certainly go again if we were in the O2 as these burgers were really excellent and very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Four of us chose this restaurant as the queue was smaller than for the others. After about 10 minutes we were shown to a table. Ordering is straightforward as you walk to the counter and make your order and pay for it there. The restaurant is clearly geared to high turnover with pre-cooked burgers and fries. The food and drinks soon arrived and were quite acceptable. Because of the pressure on time plates and glasses are removed from the table while folks were still eating and drinking. In other restaurants this would be a definite no. A worthwhile choice.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Me and my fiance wanted some food before going to watch the boxing. We had never eaten here before but every where else was busy. I ordered burger n chips for my fiance and I ordered sweet chilli chicken bites. The food came pretty quick . We wouldn't normally chose to pay £16 for this but I must admit the food was great quality and it shows you get what you pay for . My fiance said it was probably the best burger he'd had

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

We were looking around the O2 peninsula, for food as we had a full day of exploring. As muslims, we were trying to find the halal options, we found GBK had the option that only the fried chicken was halal. So we went for the classic burger with chicken, one of the most succulent chicken burgers and chips I’ve had in a while. It was a really tasty meal to end the day with. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: January 2019