“Drab, awful pub - Stingy measures of drink too”
Review of The City of Quebec

The City of Quebec
Ranked #961 of 1,283 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The City of Quebec is a traditional late night London pub with a night club bar down stairs. We serve food 12 to 6pm mon to Sunday. Our club bar is also available for private hire.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Honestly an awful place, the decor is drab - but to top it all my measure of coke wasn't to the top because I didn't have ice and lime..... I left after having my half a drink!

5  Thank Mayhew132
There are newer reviews for The City of Quebec

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I would say that this bar is above average - good but maybe not very good. They have a wide range of beers and reasonably priced for central London. This is a gay bar populated by mainly a very mature clientele. Fine if you don't mind that. The door staff are friendly and always gold the door open for you.

2  Thank grahamf3
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here 3 year ago at 11am after a horse rise round Hyde park found it to be a local pub bit dark but quite cheap we returned last night ordered drinks and sat down then it suddenly struck my boyfriend that something was different every table was occupied by one male and they offered confused looks to us sitting as a couple to my amusement we realised the nature of the bar.... Not that it was a bad experience or bad bar infact quiet the opposite it's a loverly little pub and nice drinks just slightly amused at our perception or lack of it :)

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this bar many times over the last 20 years but recently more often than before and I have to say I am liking it more and more .
Manager has a very adorable dry sense of humour and very friendly as are his staff .
I'm 44 and I'm a chicken in here if you don't mind being surrounded by olld gay dinosaurs then this is a great place to come with a good selection of beers and largers and excellent food

4  Thank Tony S
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Have always received a pleasant welcome & found the place to be well run & maintained whenever I've been here. Bit quiet at times, though not been here in the evening. Nice guys, older (but, in so being, agreable) crowd on the whole. Very reasonable prices. Well worth popping in after a tiresome session of retail therapy in the area.

3  Thank Keith09