“Excellent dessert!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was recently in London for my future uncle-in-law's wedding. Upsy Daisy Bakery provided the cupcakes for their "cake". They. Were. Fantastic. They were probably the best cupcakes I have ever tasted. They were so moist and fresh. You can tell they were made with real ingredients. I never got the chance to go to the bakery, but I will make it a point to go the next time I am go to London. The owner (I think his name is Matt) has such a genuine personality and he is so lovely to talk to. I highly recommend anyone to go to Upsy Daisy Bakery!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went for brunch on a Sunday morning with friends: two full English's, a granola and yoghurt and a sausage sandwich. All first rate, cooked to order, very good sausages, tasty crispy streaky bacon, beautiful bread for the toast, nice mushrooms & tomatoes + beans (which were just a little cold hence four star not five). Service very pleasant, price was appropriate for the location and the coffee was very good.

My only regret is that I didn't try the cupcakes on the way out which looked exceedingly tasty but, having just eaten a full English (and half my partners sausage sandwich) I figured I'd be pushing my luck with my wasteline!

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The best cream tea I have found in London! The homemade scones and wonderful selection of teas makes the Upsy Daisy Bakery my favorite place to get cream tea.

I have been living in London for over half a year and I have been searching of the perfect cream tea and I think I have finally found it! It is an absolutely charming establishment with wonderful service and great food. I have been there twice and was greatly pleased both times.

My first time there my friend and I arrived near closing, but the staff were so nice and friendly that they allowed us to stay and even gave us some free cupcakes on our way out!

I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Fabulous tea and awsome scones -- wish i'd had room in my tummy to try everything on the menu. The servers were incredibly pleasant.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Best place in Chiswick for pastry, but it's more than a bakery. Perfect also for a break at lunch.
I had there great coffee and faboulous pain aux raisin with cinnamom powder. If you sit inside you can feel to be in a old cafè in Montmartre. Lovely staff.