“You can't choose a better hotel for this price!”

Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street
Ranked #334 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Clean and modern hotel next to Spitalfield market. 5 minutes walk to Liverpool Street Station. Comfy beds and you can choose between twin or double beds. Very good value for money! The only negative thing is that the rooms are very small but who spends time in the room anyway:-)

• Stayed: May 2014
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers.
Our rooms indeed are space efficient, but equipped with all necessities and this allows us to offer great value to our customers. Tune Hotels provide basics for a good night’s sleep at the price that everyone can afford and from your review I can see that our effort was noticed.
Our superb central location has a lot to offer including great links to London Transport, many great restaurants and coffee shops. Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Vitalija Simkute
Guest Services Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,066)

Reviewed May 2, 2014

All in the title really, 10 minute walk to liverpool street station which is on several of the major underground lines so you can get all over the city in no time. The hotel is simple but nice and the price is great for london. Went to see a tottenham game in white hart lane also which was easy to get to via the liverpool street station overground so if you want good links to north london this is a perfect location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kyle B

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at Tune Hotel Liverpool Street.
I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that hotel met all your requirements. I can also see from your review that you had a chance to explore our superb location and great transport links. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to London so you can have another great stay with us!
Vitalija Simkute
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a great little hotel with good rooms and excellent prices. The only issue I had was I paid for the additional safe, wash pack TV and wi if for extra ten pounds. Other guests I met all got the wash pack for nothing and the wi if does not work much , the staff told me the system is inadequate for the demand so crashed most of the time. If you are on a budget and don't need the amenities to work for business then this is great. I will stay again but won't buy the add ons you get them anyway !!! And they don't work lol

• Stayed: April 2014
TuneLivSt, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I am very pleased that you found us to be good value-for-money whilst still in a fantastic location be it for business or leisure visits.
For some guests who book through alternative channels rather than directly on our website, they pay a higher rate which reflects the comfort package of add-ons being included - I must point out that these are not included if not selected on our website. Booking early on our website will secure you the best deals.
With regards to the Wi-Fi we have recently invested in additional lines which has boosted the network coverage.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed in the hotel just one night as I was travelling down for a presentation and wanted to make use of the time in London. After looking on the internet at hotels I was put off by the prices - we only really needed a bed for the night, nothing fancy. I found this hotel and at £35 between two for a room I was a bit dubious - especially as we chose one with no windows and no add on's e.g. TV, Hair dryer. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The reception area was nice and modern, the rooms were small but not too claustrophobic and to be honest we didn't even notice a difference having no windows. We could hear the tube passing over but it wasn't loud, we slept through it easy enough. The beds were comfy.. I paid £4 for wifi for 24 hours - the first voucher had already expired but the receptionist gave me another one at no charge. From the hotel the tube/train station is about a ten minute walk away which was perfect.

The only negative was one of the receptionists enquired about a taxi to the place I needed to be which as only about 10 mins away and it was going to cost £10 so I asked her not to bother booking it, another receptionist said ''well what are you doing, are you having it or not'' I thought she was quite rude.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are on a budget but still want to feel safe and comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for your review following your recent stay. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations and you were pleasantly surprised when you checked in. Although we are very competitively priced we do not compromise on comfort, cleanliness, security and location.

I was disappointed to read your comment about one of the team and have sent you a private message in the hope that you can provide some further information to aid my investigation of this.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

A great location - only 5-7 mins walk from Liverpool St Station. Great for Spittlefields Market, Shoreditch and Brick Lane, also with Tube being so handy you're not that many mins away from lots of London attractions.
Clean, compact, comfortable & convienient - I would definately use Tune Hotels again and the price for being so central is very reasonable.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
There are plenty of places a few mins walk away for any meal you fancy.
A great shower, nice and powerful and big fluffy towels too, at a small extra charge.
You can hear the distant rumble of the underground but it's not too disturbing - although we were on the 3rd floor so I guess on teh lower floors it would be louder.
I'll be back! :0)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
It is great to hear such positive feedback about the concept and the facilities that we offer and our central location. It is also very motivating to hear that we fulfilled all of your requirements and upheld our usual high standards in comfort, cleanliness, convenience and customer service. I am very proud of the fact that my team made you feel welcomed from the beginning and have assisted you.
Thank you also for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you again for your next stay.
Kind Regards
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Amazing position, very near to brick lane, shoreditch and liverpool street station. The room was so clean, and it was very quiet. Very cheap. The only thing to remember is that you'll pay everything.. (for instance the hair drier). To suggest for a few-time holidays!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback
It is great to read that you were pleased with our clean, comfortable rooms and central location. I am also pleased to read positive comments about our high level of service. Our concept is to provide the basics for a good night's sleep at an affordable price, and we offer add-ons (like the hairdryer) to be purchased separately, if it is needed at all; this allows us to offer unbeatable rates for a central London hotel.
We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I really love tune hotels, especially the one at Liverpoolstreet. I've stayed there several times and never had a bad experience there. I once forgot a book in my room and they directly emailed me, that I forgot it and if they had to mail it to me. I really appreciated that, although I didn't actually had sent to book to me.
So all and all, very clean, very polite staff. It's definitely worth going there!

Room Tip: The rooms without windows aren't that bad. I usually go for those. You don't feel claustroph...