“Hidden gem”

Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street
Ranked #334 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I really love tune hotels, especially the one at Liverpoolstreet. I've stayed there several times and never had a bad experience there. I once forgot a book in my room and they directly emailed me, that I forgot it and if they had to mail it to me. I really appreciated that, although I didn't actually had sent to book to me.
So all and all, very clean, very polite staff. It's definitely worth going there!

Room Tip: The rooms without windows aren't that bad. I usually go for those. You don't feel claustroph...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
TuneLivSt, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for posting a review to let others know about your experiences at Tune Hotel Liverpool Street.
It is fantastic to hear that we have maintained our standards across all of your stays with us and we hope to exceed your expectations every time.
Come back again soon!
Elly Page - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,070)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Finally I've found my favorite hotel in London. Clean room, friendly staff and good location. The rooms are small and there is no breakfast, but for me the most important thing is that the room are clean, the price is good and the staff is friendly. Therefore, this is my favorite hotel in London.

Room Tip: You should choose a room with windows, even though it is a little bit more expensive (But still very...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Reviewer,
Wow - what a lovely compliment to be selected as your favourite hotel in London!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, letting other travellers know about our high standards in customer service and cleanliness.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Perfectly clean, shower but no bath, friendly Staff, very small room (about 1 foot space around the bed), not much noise from the road, but the rumble of the underground below isn't a welcome addition.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay.
Our rooms are space-efficient and we make no effort to deceive guests about our concept because we believe that saving money whilst not compromising on customer service, cleanliness or location is more important to a lot of travellers than having excess space which you probably won't need whilst visiting London.
We hope you will return to stay with us again sometime.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

For a central London stay where all you need is a bed rather than a large room, this hotel is spotlessly clean, well located very close to the station, and has all the bars and eateries you need on it's door step. At £70 a night i was very happy with the value - I didn't even mind not having a window bacause that saved me £20!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank peterfulton

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your kind comments following your recent stay with us.
It is very motivating for the team to read that we have exceeded expectations and maintained our high standards in cleanliness.
We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Nice hotel for a budget. Decent location, but really shouldn't be calling it a hotel on Liverpool St as it's not on the street, nor even just off it.

Knowing now, and liking the type of hotel they are I would stay in one of these again. Once a place is clean and has a decent shower, and you can sleep, there aren't many problems you can have - at least with a budget hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for your kind review.
The limited service concept is new in the hospitality industry but it offers a great value for money especially with such a central location as ours. We are glad to receive such lovely comments about our clean rooms and power shower, as our main aim is to provide comfortable rooms in a good location at unbeatable prices.
Thank you for your recommendations and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again.
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Staying for two nights so we can run the London Marathon, we were handed "good luck" goody bags of drinks and choccies, and entered into a draw for our charity. The staff always had a kind word and smile and were genuine helpful professional people. The location is great and is amongst the coolest streets, bars and cafes, oh and 50m from the official London marathon shop! (The staff there are wonderful too).
Bargain price, clean rooms, wifi, cool decor, great location. We will be back for another refrain of our favourite Tune.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank MoneySurgery
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for your kind review.
I am very pleased you chose us for your stay during London Marathon and we offered a home away from home. Thank you for highlighting some of our key focuses like the prime central location and the high level of cleanliness It is great to hear that you had a good night’s sleep in our 5* Hypnos beds and were well-rested for the run. Thank you also for complementing our staff, as we take a great deal of pride in our service delivery and it is great to see that it is noticed and commented on.
It is particularly pleasing that we could make your Marathon day a bit easier for you. We hope it went well for you and we will look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Greta Hado - Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I'm obviously easily pleased as I love this hotel and the concept of basic plus extras.

Others had commented about the room size being a tad on the small side, perfect for me, but then I'm quite a compact unit myself.

The fact there was no window, for me, was a plus - best nights sleep in ages as I woke with my alarm rather than the morning night streaming/peeking through/around the curtains.

The hotel and the room were both spotlessly clean and the towels were thick and soft and the bedding had that amazing crisp, scrupulously clean feel about it.

The staff were friendly and knowledgable about the local area.

A 5-6 minute pleasant walk, depending how long your legs are, through an area of beautiful sky scrapers, to Liverpool Street Station, with it's little shopping centre and an abundance of food places - then London is your oyster (card - see what I did there?!!)

In summary, this hotel did it for me and I'll be back.......

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank PurplePaula
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for your feedback and for posting a photo.
I am really delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly believe that our concept, embracing 5* comfort and providing clean rooms with power showers, in a central location and with a friendly staff, is really what sets us apart from all the others budget hotels around Liverpool Street area and your feedback is proof of that.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel.
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor