Never again. I stayed on the 4th floor of the hotel in a window less room, in a cubby hole (6ft by 13ft) which resembled more of a boxed in coffin than anything else. I had mistakenly booked this for 100 pounds for two nights, and will never stay here again. To add insult, you have to pay for everything ie 2pounds each for a hair dryer and towel. Wifi and TV were also extras. In this day and age when wifi is free in most hotels, this seemed odd that you had to pay for such a basic service. When you compare that with Ibis Budget which you can also book in advance for about 50pounds, where you get towels, free wifi and TV, I would definitely choose that. My partner and I were traumatized by the whole experience, whereby we just avoided going back to the hotel until the last moment, as you could do nothing in there except sleep. I actually could not sleep well the first night, at all due to feeling of claustrophobia (which indeed I do not suffer from at all, but nonetheless felt this way). The toilet shower was also a joke, and I am sure the CEOs of AA and TH would not be able to fit into them.
- Comfy bed
- Strong hot shower
- Is very busy before 9am as its bang in the Financial district.
- Located above the subway, so could hear trains until 12 midnight, and first thing at 5am.
- If you must, try to book the window rooms
- Thin pillows, had to request for another one (which thankfully was free!)
- Shower was located within a small cubby hole with a shower curtain and not a glass door as per pictures. As it was under a stairway, the space was tiny, and the shower curtain was long and kept getting stuck in the drainage hole.
Understand that its budget and all, and intended to try out for the experience and value for money. But if you end up feeling uncomfortable, then I will surely avoid Tune Hotels in Europe, and will choose other brands in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point A Hotel London Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street England