“A solid alternative to Bodeans!”
Review of Rhythm Kitchen

Rhythm Kitchen
Ranked #6,272 of 23,995 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed October 12, 2012

In terms of flavour, quality and service, this by far is one of the best i have been to.

I love my BBQ food, and this place offers one of the best ribs i have had for a long time.

Location wise, its near the exit so was perfect for me so i could pass by after a slog of shopping with my wife.

I love the fact that you can see the kitchen, gave me peace of mind knowing that the place would not appear on a series of Kitchen nightmares etc.. The staff were fun and very helpful.

Selection of dished were decent, i've only had caribbean food once before so was not fully versed on flavours. However the staff helped alot.

The food was great!! i ordered the ribs with the sides, the dish was a good size and reflective of the price. the sauce was Amazing... its worth going just to try!!

All in all very happy. Now i don't mind going to westfield any more!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hidden at the Back of the Westifeld Stratford City shopping centre - This Steamed and oven baked chicken is soft and falls off the bone. Although, the sides are a bit expensive in realtion to the portion size, the chicken is the main star. How Jerk Chicken should be made - its not burnt!!!!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

There is no other place where you could get such high quality food, brilliant staff and great value for money. I've eaten several times at Rhythm Kitchen and everytime it seems to get more great tasting. The portions are brilliant, the sauces are fantastic. Its a great experience, for the whole family. I would reccomend the BBQ Ribs, they are just lovely. Rhythm Kitchen has a great atmosphere and its always a good fast meal. I would highly reccomend going there, even the Kids will love it.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I asked for a take-away carton for my leftovers - and was charged 50p! The staff were almost embarrassed as I was incensed.

Stunned - this was to take home food I had already paid for. If I didn't care about wasting food I would have just shrugged my shoulders and the food would have been binned.

Surely anywhere that's passionate about and cares about their food would be happy that their customers would not want to bin it? Charging for a take-away box comes across as petty and pathetic money-grabbing.

Will not be going back.

4  Thank A P
Jerman12, Manager at Rhythm Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear AP, We appreciate your comments. The charge for the containers comes from the time when we did not offer any take-aways and we had to buy them in specifically.This has now changed and we actually agree with your point and have therefore dropped the charge for the container from today. Despite your complaint about the container we hope you enjoyed our wonderful food and we would love to see you back at Rhythm Kitchen. Kind regards

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff are great, the food is great, and good value for money. Very reasonably priced. We ate there probably 3 times a week, it was that good. Always the lamb curry, rice and peas with coleslaw and sometimes jerk chips!