“Excellent apartment in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room with home entertainment system WIFI, cable Tv, Playstation and large LED TV Living room with home entertainment system WIFI, cable Tv, Playstation and large LED TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Sofa-bed for 2 extra guests is available in the living room, as well another single luxury blowupbed
Living room with home entertainment, WIFI, cable tv, playstation, books and board games
Nespresso, and kettle for hot breakfast drinks
New Super comfortable 3 seater sofa-bed, sleeps 2 people
Cook at home in a fully equipped kitchen
Cook at home! Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and all utensils
Stairway To Apartment
Bathroom, tiled, with large mirrors and strong shower and bath. Towels, gels etc
Baby cot and high chair available for FREE
Stairways access to the apartment on the top floor
Angel underground station is on the same street as the apartment
Highbury-and-Islington Underground Station on the same street as the apartment
Supermarkets, Cinema, Shops, Pubs And Restaurants All Close By
Traditional Typical Phone 'Booth' in London- still in use
Buckingham Palace and the Royal guards
The London eye
Big Ben
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent apartment in a great location”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Great apartment with a nice staff...met us at 1am for arrival! would recommend this apartment.

Dec 24, 2014
I am glad you found the apartment well located, clean and comfortable. I will be very happy to welcome you back.
On another note: my professional engineered maintenance and management system ensures the standards are maintained and improved with quarterly preventative maintenance, yearly renewals and 3-yearly renewals of most equipment and appliances. So our next guests always enjoy the same superb standard.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful apartment with awesome service and perfect location!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

From initial booking to greeting us as the apartment, the service was great. I really enjoyed the furnishings and decor in this cozy apartment. As my first trip to London, I couldn't have picked a better location! There were so many good restaurants and shops on the same street and only traveled minutes away to go sightseeing. My favorite part was the spacious living room and kitchen area with an awesome coffee machine I used regularly during my stay. The view of Upper Street from the apartment window was also great. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to London!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for your kind words, i will make sure we keep doing our best to serve you and our guests better than anyone else. Look forward to seeing you again in London soon.
Tel Aviv
Reviewed October 1, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 1, 2012
Thanks for your comments. We did offer an extra clothes storage facility at request. Our apartment is designed for general use and are offered uncluttered. We don't aim to customise our apartments to each persons preferences. We believe we represent the apartment very accurately, even with a video of the area and its interiors, so our guests can have realistic expectations.
We are sorry that the previous guests broke the intercom, which we replaced immediately, as well as the loose shower screen. We also replaced the stained armchair right away. Our apartment has 40m2 as stated, and that is a one bedroom apartment, suitable for a short to medium stay. We also offer more spacious 2 bedroom apartments in the same street, much more spacious. Thank you.
“Good location”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Good location, excellent services nearby. For 3 people its good. Not for more. The table is very small. The bedroom and the bathroom very good.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jun 8, 2012
We have since immediately replaced the dinner table for a foldable (leaf) table. Which can be made into a larger dinner table when wanted. Thanks for the feedback Miguel. We took it very seriously and acted on it right away.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing