“Delicious Ethiopian in Cozy, Unique Spot”
Review of Queen of Sheba

Queen of Sheba
Ranked #1,766 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love Ethiopian, and this spot was perfect for the craving I was having. I came with friends, and we split a bottle of the house dry white wine (there's also a house medium-bodied white wine). We ordered a meat dish, a vegetarian dish and a side, and it was more than sufficient and incredibly delicious. The waitstaff was friendly and helpful (our waiter, instead of encouraging us to order more as some restaurants do, advised we first see if this was enough and then order more as needed). The spot is clean and classy, although a little small so reservations are recommended. Would definitely recommend! Dishes we ordered are listed in photo captions.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (147)

Reviewed June 2, 2019

The Queen of Sheba, aptly named since we felt like royal guests upon reception. The host was kind and helpful, explaining the different dishes after noticing that we were quizzickly pouring over the different options in the menu. The food itself was absolutely divine. Although the restaurant caters for omnivores and herbivores alike, we wanted to try their vegan offerings and were delighted by the range of options open to us. From lentil, to chickpeas, to potato all eating from the characteristic injera, or sourdough flatbread. We even tried the Ethiopian honey wine, which was pleasantly unlike any wine we had tasted before, both sweet and tart. The overall experience was highly memorable and at a relatively low cost, you cannot miss an experience with The Queen Of Sheba.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal at the Queen of Sheba. The food and the experience was just what needed - relaxed, genuine service and very tactile appealing to all our senses. Much recommend, it is a must!

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I've been here with family. I've been here with friends. I've been here for an office meal. I work in Perivale, so I think that says something about how good this place is, to travel all the way across London to eat with your team mates!!

It's not very big, so you have to pre-book, but it's worth it. The people are very nice, the service was great each time and the food was just amazing. I've been quite a few times now and I will be going again. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019

We didn't book it...just walk in on a rainy night...was my birthday and I want something different....Never try before so was very curious...Seem I was in the right place...The staff was very helpful and the owner showing passion for the food and explain in detail....As a chef this for me is a great sign of caring and love what they do...The food was delicious well presented and we really enjoy the all experience....The price too was right and look forward to next time!!! We strong recommended!!!

Date of visit: April 2019