“The history of mixology”
Review of Beaufort Bar

Ranked #7 of 350 Bars & Pubs in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: The dramatic jet-black and burnished gold décor of the romantic Beaufort Bar exudes the glamour of a time when stars graced the renowned cabaret stage at The Savoy. Today, from a bar that stands on this very same stage, the expert team offer classic and new cocktails made with an element of drama, and one of the most extensive choices of Champagne by the glass and by the bottle.
Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

Back once more to the temple of bartending. Elegant, contemporary (in spite all history it brings along) and tasty.
Cocktail menu is well framed into carefully selected basis and enriched through great presentation. Olympia my cocktail of choice with quality vodka as basis. Great service.

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (437)

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

I have frequented this bar very often. They have fantastic live Jazz music and a great selection of Cocktails. It is pricey but worth it for the atmosphere and drinks. The Never Ending Story is my favourite one to have and its presentation is a nice surprise.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed January 11, 2016

I know that I can be called a snob, but ever since the Savoy has been American owned it has lost it's exclusivity. I realise that to some out there all hotels should be open to all, but if that's the case why have 'somewhere special' to go if all are the same? The bar was very opulent but also very loud with people trying so hard to enjoy themselves because I suspect they thought they had too. Snobbery it can be called but why go somewhere special if you don't even try to make the effort to dress accordingly? To the two next to me in scruffy jeans and crop tee shirts, poor form, I know ten years ago you wouldn't have been allowed through the hotel doors without a tie, but that the American touch, lower everything to the base level. I used to love the Savoy bars now its a decadent Travel Lodge.

Date of visit: October 2015
3  Thank russki89
Reviewed January 7, 2016

Mrs Jones and I were at the launch of the new Savoy Magazine at the Savoy, which in itself was a wonderful event, fantastic canapes and Louis Roederer Champagne, when we were recommended to visit the Beaufort Bar before we left.
Well what a find, we ordered Margaritas and were not disappointed individually made to our specific requests (with and without salt). So good we had to have a second!
Good service too.
The decor is stunning and very unlike any other hotel bar we have been to.
The pianist who also played the guitar was playing beautifully in the corner and added to the whole experience.
We'll find an excuse to revisit soon.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Visited for cocktails with my husband can't remember the name of mine but had champagne and lime juice in it, never had a cocktail taste so good, the complimentary nibbles were also lovely, highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2015