Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City
$220
$164
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$128
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$176
$157
Priceline
$1,058
$839
  • Pool
1,445 results
All reviewsolympic parkwestfield shopping centrethe holiday innapple tvone bedroom suitehome from homelaundry roomsmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastkitchen areafull kitchenlong staycentral lineyour doorstepjubilee linecanary wharftransport links
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I would like to move in permanently... Friendly and welcoming staff. Good size room with nice layout and decor. Very clean, with wonderfully comfortable bed and pillows. Housekeeping staff have done a spotless job. I couldn't find anything to critisize. Nice breakfast with a view as a bonus. Plenty of shops around and easy travel to central London. Not over the top - JUST RIGHT.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank S J
Reviewed April 18, 2013

If you have the opportunity to stay here - DO! Without a doubt, the best place I've stayed in London.
Beautiful reception area with lounge and bar. Self-service kitchen, just walk up and take a snack.
The rooms are spacious, stylish, decorated with style, and well designed. Good sized kitchenette, with dishwash, microwave, and well stocked with utensils etc.
Large comfy king bed, nice sized bathroom with wet-room style shower.
The staff are exceptionally friendly - taking the time to talk in detail with me. It felt like staying with a friend.
Set in the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford - a brand new development of stylish shops. A food court is nearby offering street foods from around the world, and a whole host of big name restaurants too.
About 5 mins stroll from Stratford tube, for the Central line, Jubilee line, DLR, and overground. Central London takes about 20 minutes.
Superb value too. I'd very happily stay here every time I visit London, it's an amazing experience without a doubt. I actually wished I wasn't travelling alone, so others could share the experience too!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank BWUK
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed for a week and every evening coming back from work really did feel like coming home, all the staff make you feel welcome, always ready to chat and make you feel relaxed, more like friends rather than hotel staff. I am going to stay on a long term basis and will even bring my family down at the weekend to enjoy what I enjoy in the week.
The Buffet breakfast has just what you need, hot food, fruit, cereal, fruit juice, yogurts great. The thing I like about staying at the Staybridge is that you can be self sufficient, you don't need to go to breakfast or go out to dinner you can eat in just like being at home, put the dishes in the dishwasher and of you go enjoy shops on the door step out for a drink and even a little gambling opposite. overall i found the Staybridge perfect for what I need from a weeks stay, even made new friends not something that happens when away on business.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank moorey_13
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Booked a weekend stay using their special Weekender price, which allows you to cancel your booking up until 4pm on Thursday, which I think is pretty good and would recommend.

Anywho, back to the hotel itself. Didn't have too much trouble finding the place, although the signs in the Westfield Carpark could have been a little better, but I guess that's not the hotel's fault. The receptionist on the phone was really helpful.

Arriving at the building situated out on The Street at Westfield, you are greeted by friendly staff and have to take an elevator to the top floor to reception. The whole hotel was spotless; faultless in fact? The room we had was facing the city, with fantastic views over London. The skyline at night is absolutely beautiful. The room was fairly big, clean and furnished pretty well. We booked a normal King Size room, so was equipped with a mini kitchenette area, which was cute. The shower/wet room was pretty generous, and the water pressure really good, which was a plus, I enjoyed a really nice shower in the morning. Also comes with your usual washing/shower products, such as shampoo and conditioner, but I brought my own anyway. There's a hair dryer in the room too, which was handy. The free Wi-Fi wasn't great, it was quite slow at times and you couldn't really stream anything properly without it breaking up at times. You can upgrade to the option premium internet, however with the price we paid for the room and the feel of the hotel, you'd expect that sort of internet access to be included. The hotel has a 'business class' feel to it, so I suspect it appeals to a lot of business travelers. Again, just furthering the need for higher speed internet access. Apple TV in the room too, but again you need to upgrade to the higher internet, so that was a little disappointing.

Breakfast in the morning was to a good standard, however, we were disappointed with the lack of bacon. Although we thought there could have been more variety in the way of hot food, there is an extensive range of cereals, breads, croissants, fruit etc that you can help yourself to. Oh, also really liked the 'home from a home' feel to the restaurant area - it's basically a kitchen you can help yourself too: you can make your own coffee, toast, etc - so that felt pretty homely. So, yeah, only criticism is that they could have offered a wider variety of hot foods - overheard another guest asking about beans?

Be sure to check out the balcony in the dining area - some fantastic views, and luckily we enjoyed some sunshine so was really lovely to enjoy a coffee out there in the morning.

Would probably stay again, it did the job and it did it well. I would say it lived up to my expectations and was a good price for what it was. The staff are really friendly, the breakfast is good and included in your room price, noise levels are low and we had a really comfortable room. I'd recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the city. Bring your own shower wash.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelkat90
Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I last visited London, I stayed in the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Staybridge Suites, which was just fantastic so when there was no vacancies this time we decided we would be on a winner in the Staybridge Suites. Upon arrival the lobby looks fresh and clean and the receptionists were very pleasant and welcoming. First impressions of our suite was that it was still fresh and new. Very pleased until entering the bathroom only to find a patch of dried on crusty urine under the toilet seat! yuk!! I called the receptionist who said " sorry" (and not much else) and sent a couple of girls to our room to clean. As I looked I noticed one of the girls wiped a dry cloth over the urine stain, then immediately wiped over the sink and the mirror with the same part of the cloth, which didn't even have any water or cleaning product on it. The second girl got her toilet brush and brushed and swilled all around the inside of the toilet then proceeded to scrub the floor and the toilet flusher with the same brush without even rinsing or cleaning it! this was enough to put me off staying there ever again! absolutely disgusting hygiene levels and makes me wonder what they do when you are not there if that's what you see when you are. Not acceptable by any means!!!!!!! breakfast was no where near the level of the Holiday inn next door and there was a lot of people always waiting for refill and top ups. No where near enough choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank kirstygirl2000
StayGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear 'kirstygirl2000'

Thank you for your review. This is the type of review I always find difficult to understand why the writer has taken time to write the review and share it globally, but did not bring the (highly distressing) concerns to management, and indeed chose to stay in the room ?!

The Executive Housekeeper and her team have taken this review extremely seriously and I request that you please contact us directly with your details, what room you stayed in, and what dates you stayed, so that a full investigation can be made.

You mention the Holiday Inn and its excellent standards of cleanliness. I feel it is relevant to highlight that the two hotels share the same housekeeping team and Manager (we are in one building and owned by the same company).

Both hotels pride themselves on excellent standards of cleanliness (as reflected by most of the reviews on this site)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wayne Androliakos