We stayed for 5N. The hotel has a long stay rate and offered us a good rate ~ 130+ per night inclusive of breakfast for the family. I don't think we could have gotten a better rate elsewhere.
- Location wise, a bit far out of central London, all the way to the east end.
- No housekeeping service after 6pm (we checked in about 8pm and asked for our kettle to be changed and was told we had to wait till the next morning).
- 'Chalky water'
- Only one staff attending to reception, check-in & out.
- conveniently located next to Westfields, the new shopping mall, you can find almost everything here.
- the Stratford station is a short walk away.
- room was clean, modern decor and sufficient space for our family of 2a+2c.
- equipped with kitchenette and dishwash machine.
- laundry available (common facility on the 12th floor).
- 24hrs coffee, tea, juice & milk available in the lounge.
- free wi-fi.
- card key security.
As what some others have mentioned, we also encountered problem with the card key disabled on the check out date. So, if you leave the room for breakfast, the card key will not work when you return to the room to pick up your luggage. I understand the hotel is aware of this issue and working to rectify the software.
Breakfast was not fantastic, the cooked food section is limited.
If you have a Holiday Inn Priority Card, do bring it along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose a relaxing home-from-home at Staybridge Suites London Stratford hotel, located in the Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre and just a 5 minute walk from the 2012 Olympic Village.From the minute you step inside the bright, welcoming Lobby of Staybridge Suites London Stratford, you'll feel at home. Unwind by the contemporary fireplace in the Lounge or head to your smart Studio or 1-bedroom Suite. You'll find complimentary wireless Internet throughout.Staybridge Suites London Stratford is in the heart of Europe's largest shopping centre and is one of the onsite hotels for the 2012 Olympic Village. With only a 200 metre walk from Stratford Tube, Railway and DLR Stations, you are within minutes from London City, Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena and the ExCel Exhibition and Conference Centre.Most of Stratford's most exciting bars and restaurants are literally on your doorstep, but if you fancy a night in, the fully equipped kitchen in your Suite makes it easy to cook your own dinner. You'll find all the groceries you need at our 24-hour Pantry. Complimentary breakfast is served in our Hub Kitchen, while guests can network or mingle over complimentary drinks and snacks at our evening reception, held Tue-Thu. Guests can make use of our complimentary laundry room.After a long day, you can energize in the Fitness Centre or meet in the Den meeting room. Ask our team members about exploring the city of London, a few tube stops from home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City England