Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City
$279
$231
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$96
$75
$157
$125
$459
$444
Orbitz.com
1,435 results
All reviewsolympic parkwestfield shopping centrethe holiday innapple tvone bedroom suitehome from homelaundry roomsmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastkitchen areafull kitchenlong staycentral lineyour doorstepjubilee linetransport linkscanary wharf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed in a Studio Suite on 8th Floor with a view towards the Olympic Park. The location of the property is fantastic; just a brief walk from the Tube. The Westfield Shopping Centre is on your doorstep but it doesn't feel like its too close. It's perfect because there is just no noise whatsoever when you are in the rooms. The rooms are superb. They have brilliant facilities, amazingly clean and bright. The staff were truly fab! They are all so friendly and helpful! Very comfortable bed and great breakfast!

Room Tip: Facing the Olympic Park is a good choice!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge suite at the end of May upon a recommendation from a friend. I have to say, it's probably one of the most beautifully designed and finished hotels I've ever stayed in. The hotel room and the lobby and reception areas were all superbly lit with really close attention to detail paid to the colours and materials used throughout the whole complex. The room that I stayed in was like a large five-star studio flat, with a state of the art kitchenette, huge wet room shower, and ultra-modern fittings. If you appreciate good design and detail this hotel is non-stop eye candy.

The staff were super friendly and accommodating. My only criticism is that I was so wow'd by the whole place that when it came to breakfast I was expecting something on a similar scale, but it was a bit more inline with other hotels I'd stayed at - which was fine - but given the size of the breakfast area I'd maybe got my hopes set a bit too high! I understand when I went the hotel had only been open a few weeks so perhaps this has changed.

And lastly, the bed was so comfortable it made it pretty hard for me to actually get up and start my day - beware if you've got things to do the next day, it'll be difficult to leave this place behind. Am looking forward to the next time I stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ed G
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Had a short overnight stay at this hotel. The room was excellent, well decorated and clean, with a great view of the Olympic park. They have all the gadgets in the rooms including apple tv. The bathroom was very clean. It is well located in the shopping area of the Olympic park and is easy to get to with a train station very close. When I arrived I got a nice welcome from the person that checked me in. He was informative and helpful. If you are looking for something just out of central London with great transport, this is it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank darrenhouk
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Pros-location outstanding, at the doorstep of the Olympics stadium, you're inside the mall, in front of Stratford Center metro and train station, outstanding staff with shout-out to Nicholas and Jessica, in-room kitchen with Marks and Spencer for groceries just steps away, plenty of washers and dryers for guest use, gorgeous views of the city from the top floor
Cons-WIFI signal poor with constant drops, must navigate thru the mall to get there, small continental breakfast, limited adapter plugs to borrow

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank HulaGirl87
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We decided to have a short weekend splurge after the craziness of the Olympics. This place is perfectly located to see all the venues and we could see the stadium from our room. The staff were amazing and shared some great stories of the excitement of the games. The room, atmosphere and food all lived up to the reviews. We actually live in London and are so happy to have found such good value, quality accommodation we can reccommend to visiting friends.

Room Tip: View of the stadium is nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple