“A great food!”
Review of Osteria dell'Arte

Osteria dell'Arte
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria dell'Arte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,675 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We got there by luck really as it doesn't look too promising from the outside.. Wow, what a food.. everything freshly cooked and presented with perfection. It was four of us and we had fish, chicken and seafood pasta.. mhhhh... Absolutely delicious.
Lovely service, try to book at advance as it can get quite busy in the evenings.. Will absolutely come back!! :)
Would forgot, great value for money.. and food cooked with heart! :)

1  Thank Danek_6
There are newer reviews for Osteria dell'Arte

Reviewed February 16, 2013

It's the first day of half term and the kids are bugging the hell out of me and each other already! There's only one thing for it, let's get out of the house and find something to eat.

I'm not sure I should be telling you about Osteria Dell'Arte as it's definitely my local and I would be mightily hacked off if it suddenly becomes super popular and I can't get a table there. As it is, I don't think I've ever booked, not even on a Saturday night, but there's always a table sooner or later.

It's a dying breed in that it's not a chain and it's family run by an endless stream of young Italians. Great for families as you can stick to pizza or pasta, or choose something hand written on the mirror (evenings only) from the selection of dishes of the day.

Today I had Trofie with broccoli and garlic, my lad had pizza crudo with a ton of Parma ham and daughter had gnocchi with a chicken ragu. I can tell you it was rotating plates as we tucked into each others' dishes. All so fresh. All so nothing like the chains doing similar things just a few doors along the high street. There's a real chef making dishes from scratch, not opening packets of sauce to cover the pasta.

Service was a tad laid back, but then again it's authentic Italian.

Please, please, please, don't tell too many people.....

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I came here with friends for a meal on a Wednesday night and there was a buzzing atmosphere. The service was very friendly. The menu was very varied and there was something on there for everyone! Our food was delicious. We werent rushed at all yet were looked after. I will definitely return and would recommend that you book in advance as the restaurant was nearly full on a Wednesday night!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Its fantastic in here. The service can be a little hit or miss but the food is always spot on. The pizzas are the best thing here - full of flavour and art. They have specials that change often and the prices are very reasonable, as they should be. I'd say a pizza can fill on person and they range in price from £8-13. Wine/Beer of the house about £3.50. All around a decent meal, and better than anything local.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I was working late and was hungry. I did not expect such a wonderful experience. Brilliant food and exceptional, friendly service. Fulfilled I went back to work knowing I now have another favourite restaurant on the high street

1  Thank PaulAntonioScribe