54 Boutique Hotel
$194
$136
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$190
$357
$345
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$119
$105
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
$198
$96
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe natural history museumthe royal albert hallimperial collegesouth kensingtongreat locationcontinental breakfasthyde parkgloucester road tubedeluxe roomkensington areasmall hotelgood sizepiccadilly lineminute walklovely hotelstayed here for one nightflights of stairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in Jan and had a lovely time. It's quiet, the bedding is fabulous, the room was lovely and the staff really nice. It is fabulously situated being very close to the Natural History and the Science Museums. It's easy to get to, close to the tube and nice eateries. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have stayed here before and it can be a little pricey but my single room was a good size, spotlessly clean and well decorated. The shower was so powerful it nearly knocked me over- in a good way! The staff are friendly but not too much or fake. The continental breakfast gets some getting use to and there could be some more fruit choices but it's enough. I'll certainly stay again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MadgeBingley
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've written about about various hotels in kensington but I keep going back to this one in particular .... All I will say is when you work alone in the capital it can be a lonely place far from home and hotel living isn't glamourous it's a necessity ... The two things I look for in a hotel is good service and when I'm at the bar the staff chit chat and I dont feel miles away from home...... At hotel 54 it's unassuming, fantastic period Victorian house with the white pillars, Fantastic location opposite natural history museum, always clean and rooms spacious... To name a few I've stayed at Blakes, Kensington hotel, Harrington gardens etc but here it feels home from home single female on her own... The staff so helpful and knowledgable about London because they a small team they are always smily and that is Mr Spain, Mr Greece and George...i will say a new addition to the team is not so friendly but may come in time...I'm a smoker and would recommend room 6 with a patio area to the rear fab room ideal for my needs..... Continental breakfast only not my choice as I'm a meat eater... You can get a decent latte there and the bar is fully stocked so evenings I enjoy :) cleaners are so quick and make the room up ASAP... To the manager and his team I will see you soon and I love the hotel and it's so friendly :) Lisa

Room Tip: Smokers book room 6 fab patio area out of your room.... Room 8 with balcony fantastic view of museum and of Queens Gate by night and the mezzanine room is fab for a couple seeking that luxury but guys please watch the steps ul to the bed so so narrow... Apart from that fab room with balcony :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed here for one night whilst attending a conference at Imperial College (just around the corner). The location was ideal for the museums. It was a really lovely small hotel. My single room was very small, but it was exquisitely appointed - luxury bedding and beautifully appointed fittings. It was also quite quiet, and I appreciated having a window I could open, as hotels are often too warm for my liking.
The staff were also very helpful and friendly. It wasn't cheap, but nothing is in that area! I didn't have breakfast. I would stay here again, if I needed to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Yorkshire-Lass9222
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Small, quiet and cozy. This was my impression after a four night stay in early December. The room was small with nice decor. Lovely bathroom and shower/bathtub, but the plumbing was somewhat "slow". Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012