2,600 results
All reviews garden view bayswater tube station kensington gardens quiet square bayswater area notting hill hyde park rooms are small small fridge short walk circle line restaurants and shops family room would definitely stay here again basement room single room excellent location
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I booked this hotel thru my airline credit card. I booked a room with 2 queen size beds. we show up and we are given a room that requires us to go thru 2 keyed doors and its basically under the stairs. we get in the room and it has a double and a single in it. the wifi is horrible. and for the lights to work they require you leave the key in a slot inside the door which makes things difficult when half your party wants to stay in the room and half leave since there is no away in if anyone falls asleep. they advertise the breakfast which is very basic but they don't advertise the 7 pound price. lastly I needed to print some paperwork for my flights and asked if they had a business office or a anything and they said they did not. this hotel wants to pretend its a marriott but its closer to a holiday inn.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here twice in August. We stayed one night, traveled to Paris, then returned for a week. The location is superb. The hotel is on a quiet street across from a park yet a few minutes from the busy Queensway area. There are two tube stations close by and a ton of restaurants. We first stayed in a regular twin bed room. It was tiny but very clean. The second time we upgraded to a garden view. The view was ok but the room was larger and so worth the upgrade. I can’t say enough about the staff. They gave great suggestions and helped me open my suitcase when I accidentally locked myself out. They were so helpful and would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LRosemary1
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

All of the staff are friendly. Although the room is small, it’s comfortable. Besides, location is also well, near the underground and paddington station. However, it’s pity that WiFi doesn’t work. Btw the breakfast cost £7.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I don't really have any complaint, except the fact that I'm not sure the place was adequately vacuumed (hair. hair everywhere) and the fact that the wifi was slow.
If your reservation does not include breakfast, that's extra 7£ per breakfast, but there are so many places around there where you can have breakfast for less (I'm looking at you, pret a manger). The place is safe, the position is good. Might come back.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Hotel pulito, abbiamo soggiornato 7 notti nel lower ground anche se il primo impatto è stato un po’ “claustrofobico” ci siamo subito ambientati.
Zona bagno più grande della media assolutamente.
Zona ben servita ma lo sapevamo.
***
Clean hotel, we stayed 7 nights in the lower ground even if the first impact was a bit '"claustrophobic" we immediately set.
Bathroom area larger than average absolutely.
Well served but we knew it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple