“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #294 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Watford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very modern inside, nice sized rooms which were very clean and helpful staff. Located near 2 tube stations walking distance away aswell as a Tesco Express which came in handy. Only bad point is no where to really park but that's no fault of the hotel. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
LHHManager, Manager at London House Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thank you very much for your comments! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with London House Hotel and that you were happy with our rooms and facilities. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (354)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights before I went on a contiki tour at the beginning of December 13. I booked a single room. Which was exactly as promised. A single bed with bathroom. I had no issues at all. Be was comfy and clean. Bathroom was spotless and modern with a heated floor. Much enjoyed staying here and will definitely stay again and have already recommended it to others. Very handy location. Literally a two minute walk to the tube around the corner with plenty of food places around.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Georginamariee
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted to read that London House Hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your comments about the cleanliness as well as other facilities and location. Thank you for your recommendations and see you again soon! Best wishes.
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am required to travel a lot with my work and have been staying in several hotels around the country and abroad. I am afraid all my average stays just tend to blend into eachother, so the only thing that sticks with me after so much travelling, is the really good or the bad, so far I have not experienced anything so terrible, but I have to say I really enjoyed my stay at the London House Hotel, comfortable beds and cheerful staff, I have knocked off a point for the flaky wi-fi, If I can find a hotel room with wi-fi that does not zone in and out I think I will announce it as a small miracle. Generally a good experience all round.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with London House Hotel including our services and facilities. I hope to see you again soon, next time you will be in London. Best wishes.
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

London city usually doesn't have good hotel with affordable prices. We found a good offer in may. The Hotel seems to be new. Little bit small the rooms but very clean!
Even the public bathroom on the floor. Your Guys at the desk very polite and helpful!
Marvellous stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank AndeeL2P
Thank you very much for your comments. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel to be clean, convenient and our prices to be affordable. I hope to see you again soon and I am convinced that your every next stay with us will be marvelous! Best regards.
San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Location was perfect, service perfect, cleaning perfect. We stayed at a quad room, it was comfortable, very clean, modern and quiet. The only thing is that the bathroom had no heater so it was a nightmare to get into it. You can find a tube station a few minutes within the hotel and a lot of good restaurants. You can also walk to hyde park. The staff was very helpful and always with a smile. I will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your nice review. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with London House Hotel including our cleanliness, facilities, location and services. I appreciate your comments about the heating in the bathroom. About 90% of our rooms have an under floor heating installed and we are upgrading the rest of the room, so all rooms will be completed by late March. I hope to see you again soon and I am sure that you will enjoy your stay with us again. Best regards.
Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

I came for one night, so I didn't have special expectations. Actually, I was surprised.
Excellent service. They went out to the street to help me find the hotel (first time in London).
New rooms (or at least looks new). The room planed well. The room feel more spacious than actual size (unless you plan to stay there for hours). Very clean. Soft and comfortable beds, and the bathroom floor was heated! (Don't know if it's on purpose or by accident, but it was really nice).
The hotel is just 2 minutes walk form the underground station.

Bottom line. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your great comments! I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were nicely surprised about our service and rooms. We try our best to meet our guest’s expectations and we are glad to receive your response! We look forward to welcoming you at London House Hotel again soon! Kind regards.
Dusseldorf, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We spent two nights in the hotel. It was a great price for London!
It was clean and cozy. The rooms were very small (and we booked a room with a garden view) but this is how it is in London. It was clean and comfortable. The towels were large and awesome!(Hard to find in Europe). We did hear alot of noise from the hall through our door. And we couldn't figure out how to turn off the bathroom light, it was controlled by the key. No off switch.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The hotel is a short walk from the Baystreet or Queenswater Tube station.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family