“Romantic restaurant, great food.”
Review of Kiplings

Kiplings
Ranked #4,533 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The staff here are great and the decor is modern and tasteful. The food is fantastic and is a great 'date night' restaurant. I have eaten here many times and am never dissapointed. It is close to some nice pubs for after dinner drinks including the Victoria and the Wrestlers.

There are newer reviews for Kiplings

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Kipplings about 5-6 times in the last year and everytime the food has been simply amazing. I can honestly say they are the best Indian I have been to my whole life. Most of the time I go there for collection - and if you do that you get 20% discount off the menu which makes it extremely affordable. The service is always impeccable as they walk all their collection customers to the door when they are leaving and open the door for you and wish you a nice evening. The one thing I would say is that their menu may be off putting as it doesn't have any familiar favourites on it which might put people off - but they do everything you can want, you just need to ask them and they'll be more than happy to make it for you so i personally just order off the menu - honestly try the lamb bhuna - it's what dreams are made of!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This my second trip here and my partner and I came back because we had enjoyed the food so much. The restaurant is larger and much better looking than its unpromising exterior would lead you to believe. There is a large selection of food on the menu including many dishes unfamiliar to me. We decided to choose a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar dishes. The Liver Hasri (starter) was a revelation; a taste explosion not to be forgotten. We chose Chicken Malambary, Rudyard Lamb, Mutter Paneer, Daal Masala and plain Basmati Rice. Every dish was excellent. There were clean, clear flavours, rich, tasty sauces and great depth to each of the dishes. The food arrived promptly and the service was attentive but not intrusive. The price was about what I expected for a restaurant of this type and quality. We will certainly be making further trips here. There is a take away and delivery service, so those living close by can indulge in the wonderful tastes, textures and flavours in their own homes.

2  Thank Robfoolery
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We ate here in April. The restaurant was almost empty, which was surprising because the food was quite good. We ordered 4 or 5 curries between the 4 of us and they were all really delicious. Service was good, prices were pretty reasonable (it is London after all). I'd recommend it, but don't make the trip, as there are so many good places to eat curry in London.

1  Thank acdubs
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Went on a Saturday night about 8.30-9.00 and plenty of free tables! Did not order starters, only main courses. Mine arrived with rice and vegetables, my wife's main course did not arrive. We were told it was just coming, but after an inordinate wait, whilst we finished off the rice and vegetables and my mains, it finally arrived after everything else had been finished. The waiter was charming and apologetic (although he did suggest if we had ordered starters then the problem would not have arisen!), and said we would not be charged for the dish that had arrived so late. You guessed it, the bill came charging the full amount. The manager had overruled the waiter and had not even spoken to us. we called the manager over and he was rude and discourteous, and said we should have sent the late meal back!! They really need to sort out their act, and have some idea of customer friendliness. We have frequented this place in the past but will not go back