“Perfect”
Review of Adria Hotel

Adria Hotel
Ranked #283 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed a Adria Hotel for 1 week May 19 - 24, 2013. It was a small pleasant hotel with a very reasonable price. The hotel was very clean and tidy. All the staff was very friendly and ready to help to us. They gave us any information we needed, as it was our first time in London. It was in a good location, near the bus and train station of Hammersmith. My stay at Adria Hotel was enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel unreservedly and would not stay elsewhere if I go again to London

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My experience staying in this hotel for three nights was pleasant. There were a few things the hotel could improve on - the 3% charge on credit charge, no breakfast was included, the female receptionist was very rude and there were no locks on the door...we found this out when the cleaner walk in without knocking. The male receptionist was more than helpful when we arrived. The rooms were lovely and very clean! I have stayed in many budget hotels in London and breakfast is always included and there was no credit charge. If I was in Hammersmith again I would proberly find another hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was difficult to rate the hotel. It is not a very nice hotel, but it is quite cheap for London. Given that, I think it should be avoided if you're looking for hotel-like accommodation with reasonable standards, but it is great if you're on a tight budget.
Pros:
- very clean
- very recently completed, or recently repainted/refurbished (as od May 2013)
- very conveniently located in a quite street, 2mn walk from Hammersmith tube station. Loads of shops and restaurants very close by.
- adequate equipment, complimentary WiFi.
- staff has been very nice to us.
Cons:
- bedding is not comfortable (too soft)
- walls are very thin, hotel can be noisy
- breakfast is very average, even though it is generous
- rooms are very small
- BE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THE STAIRS ARE EXTREMELY STEEP. Avoid if you have any trouble climbing them, or extremely heavy luggage, or book a room at ground level.

Room Tip: We had room 503, at the top of the hotel, just underneath the roof. I found it very nice, because yo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I looked on-line for a hotel close to the 'Hammersmith Opollo,where I was lucky enough to obtain tickets to see Joe Cocker on the 13th of May.One night in a budget hotel in that part of London ?? I was not expecting anything special.However,on arrival I was greeted with genuine warmth & courtesy by the gentleman on reception,who offered to carry my bag up to my room.On entering the first floor room,I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room,spotless !! Also,which I found refreshing,was the fact that,despite being a single room,there was enough tea,coffee,milk & sugar to last a week. I know this is only a small thing,but it shows they put some thought into the comfort of their guests.I would recommend this hotel unreservedly & would not consider staying elsewhere if I find myself returning to that area...

Room Tip: excellent staff & spotless.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This apartment and the location suited us being a family of 4 including 2 teenage children. We found it difficult to find a suitable apartment in many European cities including London, we were after a 2-bedroom apt with cooking & washing facilities and single beds for the kids. This is what we chose, and it was very good for us. Is located just a few minutes’ walk from the Hammersmith Underground station and we used the Underground extensively, numerous shops and pubs are close by, the whole stay was no problems at all. The apt was generally spacious, the kitchen was very good, laundry was good. Highly recommended. Booking.com worked well.

Room Tip: The annex/apartment is a few minutes walk from the main office, but was ideal for us.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ddkb_from_s_aus
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed at The Adria Hotel for the weekend of the London Marathon. The hotel is situated close to the Hammersmith underground (5 mins) with many restaurants, pubs and tesco close by.
Our check in was handled very quickly and efficiently. Our room was adequate and immaculate with a double bed (very comfortable), tv, kettle, tea, coffee and hairdryer and a bathroom with shower. The hotel offers breakfast (though we did not eat there) £4.00 for continental and £7.00 for full english. Will def stay here again when visiting London.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at the Ensuite Apartment for a couple of days. Perfect location not far from the underground station. Nice and polite staff. Rooms are spacious and clean.Beds were comfortable.Two bathrooms, perfect for two couples. Location was quiet.
I can absolutely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends