1,488 results
All reviews marble arch the executive lounge oxford street heated toilet seat platinum member view of hyde park steam room boutique feel grosvenor house concierge staff afternoon tea five nights an upgrade central line junior suite loved this hotel tube station
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the bottomless bubbles afternoon tea. The service was excellent, we were very well looked after by Vivian. He kept our glasses full and explained the different types of tea, sandwiches etc very well.
Unfortunately the sandwiches were quite dry. Scones were nice, but should be served warm in muslin.
The cakes were lovely and plentiful, there were too many for us although we took the uneaten ones away in a box.
The savoury selection could be improved and extended and therefore have fewer sweet options.
Altogether a good afternoon tea in a nice location with outstanding service

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a single night here as a quick getaway, the location is perfect the welcome was the best I’ve seen in this country for many years.
The room was spotless, even the temperature was spot on.
As the location is one of the busiest spots in London I was totally amazed at how quiet and relaxing the evening and nights sleep was.
Breakfast, you can’t beat a Marriott full cooked!

I’m definitely back to Marriott after this!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Second stay here and love this hotel. Great location, friendly staff, superb room and amenities. Comfortable bed, temperature was fine in the room and quiet. Across from Hyde Park; Underground station right next to hotel and you can walk to great shopping and areas. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we walked in, it was a lovely atmosphere. Vivian looked after us with perfection, nothing was too much. He promised me that my glass would stay top up and it did. The afternoon tea was lovely and we would definitely do it again. Vivian you are credit to the hotel, excellent hospitality.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Hi all ,

Great staff in the hotel everywhere.
but especially I want to mention Mr Vivian (Yes, a HE) in the hotel restaurants.
Warm and passion services .

He can remember my room number, what I ordered everyday and provide excellent services with timely response.

I've stayed here for 12 days and having breakfast there every morning thus every morning are served and welcome by Mr Vivian. which I think he can represent what the hotel want to provide to the customers.

Ken