I stayed here as an overnight stay in central London.
This is a small hotel on the corner of Oxford Street; Marble Arch is the nearest tube station next to the hotel. The hotel staff are friendly and polite. I stayed in an executive room that was of good standard and quiet large for London standards.
The executive lounge is small but has nice breakfast facilities, with helpful staff. I used the pool it was ok but quite small. It is not the most luxurious five star hotel that I have stayed in, but ok for an overnight business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Park Lane combines style and luxury with a boutique atmosphere, set in a former grand apartment building dating back from 1919. Our 5-star hotel in London overlooks Hyde Park & the Marble Arch, near Mayfair & famed attractions. An intimate and elegant hotel matched with high-end guest rooms and amenities, outstanding on-site dining & fitness centre. Ideal for business events as well the hotel boasts four private meeting rooms complete with catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London Park Lane Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel Park Lane England