I stayed at the Marriott London Park Lane with my daughter and my five year old granddaughter We were warmly greeted upon arrival by Katrin who had a little teddy bear ready for gd. They had the room ready for early arrival (we were exhausted from the flight) and had a perfect size rollaway bed ready for gd. The room was ample sized and very clean. I found that as a Marriott rewards member I could get in room wireless at a reduced rate. Everyone in the hotel and the restaurant was extremely friendly. The food in the restaurant was very good and they made gd feel very special every time we ate there. I particularly recommend their desert of Sticky Toffee Pudding. There was a beautiful heated pool in the basement of the hotel with noodles and kickboards available. The location of the hotel was very convenient - right by the Marble Arch Tube stop and across from Hyde Park. They did everything possible to make it a memorable trip for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Park Lane combines style and luxury with a boutique atmosphere, set in a former grand apartment building dating back from 1919. Our 5-star hotel overlooks Hyde Park & the Marble Arch, near Mayfair & famed attractions. An intimate and elegant hotel matched with high-end guest rooms and amenities, outstanding on-site dining & fitness centre. Ideal for business events as well the hotel boasts four private meeting rooms complete with catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London Park Lane Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel Park Lane England