Can highly recommend this hotel for an inexpensive London stay. We were booked to see a show at the Hammersmith Apollo and it's an easy 10 minute walk. The staff are excellent with customer service high on their priorities. Modern bedrooms and considering its location very peaceful. Breakfast was very good with continental and hot choices. The high street has all the usual shops and an endless choice of restaurants. Walk down the road immediately opposite the entrance to the hotel, through the subway and your in Furnival Gardens and the Thames path. A perfect place for a picnic or there is a lovely pub with excellent food right on the river called The Blue Anchor, although there are several pubs which all look good. A taxi from Victoria railway station cost us £20
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location and easy links to central London at the Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith hotel. The modern Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith is an inviting home-from-home, a short stroll from Hammersmith Tube station for direct links to Heathrow Airport and the attractions of central London. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an inclusive buffet breakfast fir every guest makes us a grear-value choice just steps from Hammersmith's bustling King Street. Feel free to make use of Holiday Inn Express London-Hammersmith's 24-hour Business Centre and host events for up to 35 people in our 4 meeting rooms. We're a 10-minute walk to meetings with Coca Cola, L'Oréal and Disney, a mile to the BSI and 2 miles to major conferences and exhibitions at Earls Court and Olympia. Our handy location means it's just a few minutes' walk to live music and comedy at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, and a short Tube journey for panoramic views on the London Eye. Packed full of boutiques, high-street stores and restaurants, the enormous Westfield shopping centre is 2 miles from the hotel. Our hotel in London's Hammersmith is a convenient choice if you're arriving in London by car. We're outside the congestion charge zone and offer some parking spaces. Our newly refurbished rooms have everything you need to relax, from comfy beds and free Wi-Fi to flatscreen TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a fresh, stylish en-suite with power shower, perfect for refreshing yourself. You'll also find nifty USB ports next to the bed and an iron and ironing board in your cosy room. Under-18s stay free in family-sized guestrooms and you can socialise 'til late in our contemporary Lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith England