We stayed here for 2 nights before we flew out of Heathrow. We chose this so we wouldn't have to pay same price as downtown London and feel that it was a good choice. It had breakfast included which i felt was good value as it had cereals, eggs, beans and sausages etc with pastries and all the usual morning beverages. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean as well.
The hotel location is awesome as its only 5 mins walk from London underground and has tons of shopping and restaurant choices just at its doorstep. I am an HSBC customer and was thrilled to find a bank machine within 5 mins walk as well. There are a variety of restaurants on the same street such as Indian, sushi, basic British pubs and more. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is also free Wi-Fi in lobby so that is good and free covered parking next to hotel. This is handy especially anywhere in London area! This hotel is also a 20 min - 30 min drive from Heathrow so very handy.
i would stay here with my kids again. Please note - no pool on site but is ok if you not really spending a lot of time at hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location and easy links to central London at the Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith hotel. The modern Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith is an inviting home-from-home, a short stroll from Hammersmith Tube station for direct links to Heathrow Airport and the attractions of central London. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an inclusive buffet breakfast fir every guest makes us a grear-value choice just steps from Hammersmith's bustling King Street. Feel free to make use of Holiday Inn Express London-Hammersmith's 24-hour Business Centre and host events for up to 35 people in our 4 meeting rooms. We're a 10-minute walk to meetings with Coca Cola, L'Oréal and Disney, a mile to the BSI and 2 miles to major conferences and exhibitions at Earls Court and Olympia. Our handy location means it's just a few minutes' walk to live music and comedy at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, and a short Tube journey for panoramic views on the London Eye. Packed full of boutiques, high-street stores and restaurants, the enormous Westfield shopping centre is 2 miles from the hotel. Our hotel in London's Hammersmith is a convenient choice if you're arriving in London by car. We're outside the congestion charge zone and offer some parking spaces. Our newly refurbished rooms have everything you need to relax, from comfy beds and free Wi-Fi to flatscreen TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a fresh, stylish en-suite with power shower, perfect for refreshing yourself. You'll also find nifty USB ports next to the bed and an iron and ironing board in your cosy room. Under-18s stay free in family-sized guestrooms and you can socialise 'til late in our contemporary Lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith England