My husband and I stayed here with our baby over the summer. The room was a little bit of a tight squeeze for the three of us, but that's to be expected in central London I guess. The decor was also a little tired/dated but, having said that, also perfectly clean and comfortable - no complaints really; after all we knew we hadn't booked (and paid for) The Ritz! The staff were polite and helpful.
Breakfast was included and again was perfectly adequate if nothing special. There's a spacious public area to eat it in in the hotel, which also doubles as a bar in the evening.
One tip is that parking is charged extra here - £15 for 24 hours I think. However, at weekends at least, it is possible to find free on-street parking in the vicinity (which is what we did) if you want to avoid the extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location and easy links to central London at the Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith hotel. The modern Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith is an inviting home-from-home, a short stroll from Hammersmith Tube station for direct links to Heathrow Airport and the attractions of central London. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an inclusive buffet breakfast fir every guest makes us a grear-value choice just steps from Hammersmith's bustling King Street. Feel free to make use of Holiday Inn Express London-Hammersmith's 24-hour Business Centre and host events for up to 35 people in our 4 meeting rooms. We're a 10-minute walk to meetings with Coca Cola, L'Oréal and Disney, a mile to the BSI and 2 miles to major conferences and exhibitions at Earls Court and Olympia. Our handy location means it's just a few minutes' walk to live music and comedy at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, and a short Tube journey for panoramic views on the London Eye. Packed full of boutiques, high-street stores and restaurants, the enormous Westfield shopping centre is 2 miles from the hotel. Our hotel in London's Hammersmith is a convenient choice if you're arriving in London by car. We're outside the congestion charge zone and offer some parking spaces. Our newly refurbished rooms have everything you need to relax, from comfy beds and free Wi-Fi to flatscreen TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a fresh, stylish en-suite with power shower, perfect for refreshing yourself. You'll also find nifty USB ports next to the bed and an iron and ironing board in your cosy room. Under-18s stay free in family-sized guestrooms and you can socialise 'til late in our contemporary Lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith England