I discovered this hotel in December 2012 and have stayed there on four business trips, including five nights in January 2013 and have already booked to return later this month and in March. Clearly I am very pleased with it. First and foremost it is incredibly clean and the staff are anxious to please. There is an excellent unlimited buffet breakfast - Continental or English - which sets you up for the day and is speedily available from very early in the morning. Check out is fast living up to the "Express" description which is not observed in all hotels I have stayed in. On one occasion I hadn't figured out how to access the digital radio part of the TV and the friendly manager went out of his way to show me. I love a pristine bathroom with a ready supply of shampoo/soap via two dispensers and that is provided. The hotel is a short walk from Hammersmith station and there are good pubs nearby, including one next door, and the Swan a few yards from the Tube station, at the top of Kings Road, which provide good food, including in the Swan an absolutely excellent fish and chips. I attend Mass daily and 8 am Mass is celebrated at St Augustine's Fulham Palace Road a short walk away. There is an Internet facility near Reception which gives you 20 mins for £1 and a kiosk where you can buy a nice chocolate snack to go with the free tea/coffee in your room. There is a microwave also in reception where you can heat milk and the "i" Independent newspaper is available free all day and you can watch BBC rolling news in the breakfast room. I have been pleasantly surprised by this hotel and could not recommend it more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location and easy links to central London at the Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith hotel. The modern Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith is an inviting home-from-home, a short stroll from Hammersmith Tube station for direct links to Heathrow Airport and the attractions of central London. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an inclusive buffet breakfast fir every guest makes us a grear-value choice just steps from Hammersmith's bustling King Street. Feel free to make use of Holiday Inn Express London-Hammersmith's 24-hour Business Centre and host events for up to 35 people in our 4 meeting rooms. We're a 10-minute walk to meetings with Coca Cola, L'Oréal and Disney, a mile to the BSI and 2 miles to major conferences and exhibitions at Earls Court and Olympia. Our handy location means it's just a few minutes' walk to live music and comedy at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, and a short Tube journey for panoramic views on the London Eye. Packed full of boutiques, high-street stores and restaurants, the enormous Westfield shopping centre is 2 miles from the hotel. Our hotel in London's Hammersmith is a convenient choice if you're arriving in London by car. We're outside the congestion charge zone and offer some parking spaces. Our newly refurbished rooms have everything you need to relax, from comfy beds and free Wi-Fi to flatscreen TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a fresh, stylish en-suite with power shower, perfect for refreshing yourself. You'll also find nifty USB ports next to the bed and an iron and ironing board in your cosy room. Under-18s stay free in family-sized guestrooms and you can socialise 'til late in our contemporary Lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith England