“Don't bother.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Don't bother.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

As many tempted in by the £5 breakfast deal. We were not seated, sat at a dirty table. Drinks took about 25 mins to arrive food even longer. Seriously not worth it. Rather pay more and get better service. When food come it was alright.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Florianopolis, SC
“Bad staff, It doesn't worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I studied at Malvern School, which is one or two blocks from this restaurant and I was thinking that this could be a good place for having lunch.

The price is really good when you compare to others places in London but when I went to the restaurant I waited for a long time to be served. The waiter (or owner, the man who attended us didn't seem a simple waiter) was impolite.

They didn't have some snacks and foods that was showed on menu. I gave up and I left that place to find another better place for eating. I can't say about the food because the bad treatment made me lose the patience.

• Visited February 2013
Nova Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“No BBQ, please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Eat as much as you like of the Italian buffet for only £6,90. That was the main reason I chose to eat at this restaurant. The location is pretty good (less than 5 minute walk from King's Cross St. Pancras overground station, right in front of the Pentonville Rd way out of the Underground stn).

The reception was nice, the waiter/teller explained me any of my doubts. The price was pretty good (I paid less than £10 for a complete meal, with many kinds of pasta and salad + soft drink).

Bad point: I ran away from the cold outside and I still found it inside the restaurant. Other than that, the BBQ was too hot and there was no names on the dishes exposed.

• Visited November 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great English breakfast to start the day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Went here for a hearty breakfast. It was terrific and not as greasy as some of the other places near by. Really enjoyed it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mathieu M
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible and sad diner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We tried chicken escalopes with spaghetti. The chicken was really dry and spaghetti using tomato paste from can. I think McDonald's tasted much better than here. The place is sad really, makes your appitate lowdown.

• Visited August 2013