“Nice Xmas Dinner”

Buenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse - Wimbledon
Ranked #1,817 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Buenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse in Wimbledon provides a unique combination of excellent quality Argentine cuts of beef from grass-fed cattle reared in the fertile lowlands of Las Pampas and cooked on an authentic parrilla (barbecue) paired with superb Argentine wines, traditional Argentine cuisine, quality ingredients and a vibrant atmosphere. The Chef carefully developed a unique style for blending farm-like cooking techniques and dish presentations with a delicate but simple cuisine. Food & Wines; not just for steak lovers, Buenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse offers a range of authentic dishes made using the best quality ingredients and with traditional Argentine methods, including Humita, a creamed sweetcorn dish wrapped in corn husks whilst cooking. Buenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse was established in June 2007 and today consists of 7 venues in and around London. The Steakhouses are located in Central and South-East London. They continue to pay special attention the unique characteristic of the product: the prime quality of the beef and also a great selection of Argentine wines to accompany it.
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Nice Xmas Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had dinner there just before Xmas with my family. We got there pretty late just before 10 pm and didn't eat till prob 10:45 but I have to say the service we received was excellent, they accommodated my dietary requirements. I would definitely return to this brand and would definitely recommend it to others as well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank NickPark1984

That London
“Great steak- good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Place has a good buzz to it , and deservedly get full.

Only ordered steak , so cant comment outside of that part of their menu, but it was very impressive. Goood quality cuts brillainatly cooked.

Oh, and its reasonlbe to. I look forward to going there again soon

Visited February 2014
london
“So good, I cannot wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I cannot believe i didn't know about this restaurant. As soon as I heard, I decided to try it and was happy to see that they do a 2for1 offer on main course every tuesday.
The restaurant is lovely, just a few tables so it feels intimate with low lighting. The service was amazing and the staff all very nice, especially as i had so many questions.
Was looking forward to the food and wasn't disappointed. The gambas as a starter were very good and the Sirloin steak perfect!
Cocktails and desert made it a 10/10.
Definitely recommends and will definitely be back

• Visited January 2014
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went for our 1st anniversary! Absolutely amazing food! Perfect food! Perfect serice! So friendly and great with suggestions! Loved every second of the food and the staff were attentive! Would strongly recommend to anyone as I want to go again! I even have my parents money to go there because it was that good!

• Visited December 2013
“Amazing Local Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a player of all 4 different meats. Value was good considering and it gave us the chance to really taste all different cuts (we decided the rib eye is our favourite).
Meat was AMAZING!!! Sweet potatoes were AMAZING.

Considering it was a very quick visit as we were going cinema after (so had no deserts) we were very impressed.

• Visited November 2013