London Photo Tours and Workshops

from $229.97
from $165.29
from $229.97
More Info
All reviews street photography photography tour taking photos night photography private tour trafalgar square dslr beginners exposure teacher masterclass cannon photographs knowledge shooting photographing shoreditch
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Despite doing (very amateurish) street photography for over 50 years, Lou's expert guidance helped me to see things that I'd never looked for before and gave me the tips and confidence to make a real improvement to my photography. And, as an artist, Lou was able to guide and inspire me to be much more creative than I have ever been. My photography will never be the same again. Thanks very much, Lou.

Date of experience: January 2020
LondonPhotoTours, Owner at London Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. Delighted you enjoyed our Shoreditch Street Photography Workshop with Lou. Fantastic to hear that Lou's creative guidance has inspired your street photography and has helped you to become more creative in your approach. This is an exciting time for your photography as you continue to work and develop the new skills acquired in the workshop. It was a real pleasure meeting and working with you. Do join us again for a follow up street photography workshop in the future.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Despite the damp conditions, I had a brilliant evening of tuition, guidance, advice and support making a real difference to the images I captured (and will capture in the future). Many thanks Lou, thoroughly recommend this.

Date of experience: December 2019
LondonPhotoTours, Owner at London Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. Delighted you enjoyed our London Christmas Lights Tour with Lou and benefited so much from our tuition. This is an exciting time for your photography as you work on the composition and framing guidance delivered during the tour. It was a real pleasure meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best with your photography. Do join us again for another tour.

Reviewed December 18, 2019

Lou was great to work wit. She was willing to share information on how to take excellent night photos.

Date of experience: December 2019
LondonPhotoTours, Owner at London Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed our night photography tour with Lou. We love sharing our skills to ensure that you get the best night photographs possible. We are glad that we helped you to achieve outstanding results. Wishing you the very best with your photography. It was a real pleasure meeting and working with you.

Reviewed November 8, 2019

I met Lou at London Bridge rail station at 11am in early November. We spent several hours between London Bridge and Tower Bridge on both sides of the river. Lou is intimately familiar with this locale and she is an extremely knowledgeable and skilled photographer (and artist). I have been on a half dozen photo tours with professional photographers but none could match Lou's tour for detailed instruction on the mechanics of good photography; such basic things as exposure, focus, and composition. I learned that Lou is actually a teacher of photography and she has done this for over 20 years. I am a mid-level raw shooting amateur with a DSLR but I learned plenty from Lou. When I got back to my hotel room, I quickly typed out a page and a half of detailed notes for future reference. One very nice touch was a review of everything that I shot during our session. This enabled Lou to zero in on the images that I valued highly and give me some suggestions for improvement. Lou was using a high end Canon but she easily helped me with some of the more esoteric settings on my Nikon D810. If I get back to London, I will work with Lou.

Date of experience: November 2019
LondonPhotoTours, Owner at London Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Private Tower Bridge to Greenwich Photography Tour with Lou. Delighted that we extended your photography and that your found your experience exceptionally informative. We enjoyed meeting and working with you, sharing skills and concepts. Do join us again on your next visit to London. We look forward to another great day of photography with you.

Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

I did the private night photography course last night which my boyfriend booked for me as we are going to see the northern lights in a weeks time. He booked so that I could use Lous equipment as I don’t currently own a camera. I turned up and Lou was there waiting for me. She was very friendly and helpful. She has such a great understanding of photography and how to work the camera. I asked her so many questions and she answered them all so well. She gave me great suggestions on where to research more into different things which will come in really handy. I feel ready to go and take some photos myself and will hire a camera for my upcoming trip. I would highly recommend doing this course.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad to be of help and that we answered all your questions so that you are ready to photograph independently with your own equipment. Do share your shots of the Northern Lights with us as we would love to see them too. Have a great holiday!