“Great Bread Making Class!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bake with Maria
Ranked #15 of 145 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Baking Lab is a baking school in London offering students a wide variety of bread, cake and pastry classes. We run classes in the evenings and on weekends too.
London, United Kingdom
“Great Bread Making Class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I couldn't recommend Maria and her bread making class more highly! It was such an informative, helpful, inspiring and enjoyable morning and I would love to attend more classes in future!

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“French Pastry Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had such an enjoyable time at the Baking with Maria. The course was really informative and Pino was really helpful. The pastries and cakes we made were delicious. and I am really keen to make them at home. I would definitely recommend the class and would love to go to more classes to learn different skills.

1 Thank Hannah S
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“French croissant class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Really enjoyed this class. It was a small group of only 6 people meaning we could all participate and get hands on. The teacher was excellent too - I leant so many top baking tips, not just how to make croissant dough.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best afternoon with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I did a private class with 3 friends for my birthday. It was brilliant. We all loved it ! I'm definitely going back again to learn to make croissants and to the Italian bread making class. Don't even think about looking at any other classes. This is the one you want. Maria is my new hero. I'm never buying supermarket bread again.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Philippa H
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tip top bread class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

What a great class, so enjoyable, friendly, just the right level of teaching too. Not too basic, not too complex. I was surprised at how well our bread turned out, a credit to the great teacher. We plan to go to other classes with Maria. Excellent, such a great evening. I took my teenager (14) which was a very good idea, I would recommend this class to teenagers who want to learn a real skill.

Visited July 2012