“such a lovely relaxed evening...................”
Review of Bake with Maria

Bake with Maria
Ranked #16 of 159 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Baking Lab is a baking school in London offering students a wide variety of bread, cake and pastry classes. We run classes in the evenings and on weekends too.
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“such a lovely relaxed evening...................”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I really enjoyed the baking last night, and look foward to doing another course in the near future.

jeff.

London, United Kingdom
“A great way to spend an evening”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I had a fantastic evening learning the basics of bread making. Maria and her team were v friendly and shared lots of tips. I left feeling rather pleased with myself clutching a bag full of bread buns, focaccia, soda bread and White loaf. I can't wait to get bread baking at home. The kitchen lab is a great place. Go if you can.
SGB

Haslemere, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun - and loads of goodies to take away!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I received a voucher as a birthday present and decided on the sourdough class - it was a long day but I came away with a better understanding of the baking process and lots of goodies which I am still working my way through! Maria is a great teacher and her enthusiasm and sense of humour contributed towards a memorable day.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing time! Maria enthusiasm is infectious and it was a great to meet other people while learning and having a laugh.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect but one of the quirkier, funner things I''ve done in London. Felt more like New York and ended up being a great laugh with a friend.

Visited October 2011
London, England, United Kingdom
“Anyone can make bread!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Loads of fun, great teacher, fantastic food. Some of the bread that I made (I have never successfully made bread before) was so good, I finished it before even leaving the kitchen.

Visited January 2012